Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Teen Café!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

Welcome to Teen Café! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Teen Café!   Welcome to Teen Café! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:34 am

Welcome to Teen Café! I am Annie and I am one of the moderators of this board. The other moderator is Agares, otherwise known as Tomi.

Teen Café is a board for the teenage members of Merry Moot. Only post here if you are under 20. However if you are over 20, occasional messages may be allowed.

Annie
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Teen Café!   Welcome to Teen Café! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:00 pm

The Teenagers are taking over!!Just so you know, text speak is not allowed in any of the forums on this site: if you make the odd typo, that's okay, but please, try to speak normally, some of the older members may have trouble deciphering the words!

Forum Joker jocolor
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Teen Café!   Welcome to Teen Café! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:08 pm

urgh! dat woz so unfair ... uz oldies r not az fick az wot u fink!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Teen Café!   Welcome to Teen Café! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:26 pm

No I really think you should leave these topic!! Evil Evil text speak!! HEHEHE!! The funniest thing was, before I saw who had sent the message, I thought someone was actually speaking like that!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Teen Café!   Welcome to Teen Café! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Teen Café!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: Teen Café-
Jump to: