Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Animal(s)

Go down 
+4
Sabouki
StarlightTess
Aoife
LunarCraft
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Favourite Animal(s) Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:31 am

I may have missed it but I don't remember any discussions taking place about favourite animals - mystical or physical. You are excluded from this if you would rather Lizzie - I know your feelings about anything with more than two legs!!! lol!

I'll kick it off, then - my favourite animals are otters, without any hesitation. For pets, though, I would have to opt for a cat ... or maybe a dog ... or maybe rats.

Let us know what your preferences are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:56 am

I like owls and cats best. A bit witchy, huh? lol.
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:13 am

CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:53 am

my favourite animal are lions, lol

goes with my starsign, Leo = ]
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:57 am

Favourite animal has got to be Eagles...I'd love a pet Eagle...dunno why, I just would!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:10 pm

Ratties of course! I like dogs as well, cats appear to like me but I sometimes wonder if they are just trying to have a laugh because they know I'm a little nervous of them. Rolling Eyes Laughing

I like squirells and love bats - we have an ultrasonic bat detector that we haven't got to use with bats yet but it has picked up our ratty girls laughing and having a chat. Smile
Back to top Go down
matt32
matt32

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:36 pm

Has to be chickens for me i had built a chicken house before my back went kaput so as soon as im fit enough i will tile the roof.

Then its merry meet chooks and eggs for breakfast.hmmmmAllso they will sought out my slug problem i think my garden has some kind of invisible beacon for all slugs in a ten mile radius to see.

Matts veggies free for all

Ilove slugs but not on my patch
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:35 pm

hmm for me it's either... Owls Cats Bats Turtles or Spiders Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:42 pm

Vampiric Gal wrote:

Turtles are sooooooo cute!!

But spiders?! WHY!?! I'm terrified of spiders....their many legs freak me out and make my skin crawl!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:45 pm

It's the way their legs move!!

Gimme a nice puppy (like my puppy!) anyday!!

Or a tarantula, I like them, they're more like animals then big bugs Very Happy

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:45 pm

Sabouki wrote:
Vampiric Gal wrote:

Turtles are sooooooo cute!!

But spiders?! WHY!?! I'm terrified of spiders....their many legs freak me out and make my skin crawl!
lmao I've always loved spiders... my sister hating them could have somthing to do with it... but still... hehe my new nickname though at college is Spider lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:19 am

I'm guessing that may be to do with the hair though, sweetie!

Amazing as it is, it's a lil bit spiderish!!

Are you at the new campus or the Old-School campus?

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:09 am

Logmadr wrote:
I'm guessing that may be to do with the hair though, sweetie!

Amazing as it is, it's a lil bit spiderish!!

Are you at the new campus or the Old-School campus?

jocolor

Nah They called me spider before I had my hair done like this...
and I'm at the new campus I think scratch aka Loxton Road or University Campus
pirate
BB
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:43 am

Yeah, new campus: two people at the meetings are there and I'm at the Old School place on my lemon!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:52 am

awh poor you Razz
Back to top Go down
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:43 pm

I have a passion for elephants, and I have quite the collection. elephant
Favourite Animal(s) 2wphy7pThey are very Family orientated, the Grandma's are the bosses. They exhibit emotions of great happiness and Joy when one returns to the group, no matter how short the absence and they visibly grieve, and even cry when a member of their clan dies. pale

Although my favorite pets have been German Shepard dogs, I am leaning towards getting a wolf Pup. A white one with blue eyes.... Very Happy They are very devoted, family orientated and super smart, with human type qualities. I understand that they are often "familiars." They howl at the moon naturally, but they can be trained to speak. I am not Kidding. A neighbor of mine had several, and one day I offered to take them for a walk. cheers The oldest bounced up to me bounce and barked out "I love You" It was plain as day, and I was speechless. silent Rare... I know

I love the symbology of animal totems, and pay attention to when animals, birds and even bugs present themselves to me. They arrive with messages and blessings... of the magical kind
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:55 pm

Awwww, i love elephants too! When i was in Sri Lanka at the elephant orphange i saw a 6 day old baby elephant and it couldnt even walk properly....it was soooooooooooooooooo cute!! And i got slobbered over by a baby elepahnt to, lol. All over my boob, twas fit, lol.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:05 pm

I'd love to have a wolf pup, although there are 3 dogs I woul love when I'm older although I would need a big house and a HUGE garden:

-A Great Dane, one of the silvery blue one, a girl called Violet
-An Aquita Hound, cally Alfie
-A Newfy (Newfoundland Terrier) Called Bytenix

I don't knwo why but I love big friedly dogs, and although Aquita's are natural born hunters, they can be lovely dogs, my best friend in Spain had a beautiful one!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:53 am

Sabouki wrote:
Awwww, i love elephants too! When i was in Sri Lanka at the elephant orphange i saw a 6 day old baby elephant and it couldnt even walk properly....it was soooooooooooooooooo cute!! And i got slobbered over by a baby elepahnt to, lol. All over my boob, twas fit, lol.

Awh Worship elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Animal(s)   Favourite Animal(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Animal(s)
Page 1 of 1