Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Derek Acorah!!!

Go down 
+3
LunarCraft
StarlightTess
Logmadr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:43 pm

Because everyone must post a new thread (see General Chat!) I'm gunna talk about Derek Craporah...I mean Acorah Smile

To me, he seems like he has a small bit of gift, and has taken it a long way...

He obviously can sense some things (who can't?!) andhe has somehow tapped in to these and found a way to make a fortune!! He gets possessed every other day and I don't see why he allows it! It seems like a nasty thing, being taken over and having something foreign!!

A lot of people like him, but whenever I see him, I always think "I could do that!" and when I can drive, I want to set up a trip, with a few other people in to this sort of thing, so that we take about 4 cars and pile them full of us, and go somewhere where there would be a lot of lingering energy, like Glastonbury, or Stonehenge...or somewhere we can actually walk on!

Details need work, but who likes the idea? Oh, and comment on Derek Acorah below!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Evie

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:04 pm

Derek Craporah is a paranormal investigator turned entertainer/actor. Rolling Eyes I suspect he is losing credibilty and giving valid investigators a bad name. I do not take him seriously. These possessions on his show are a joke. rofl I really dig anything to do with the paranormal, but I do not watch his show anymore. He annoys me....

Why do these TV paranormal investigators get all screamy out loud... affraid when they see something Modest I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:34 pm

my nan took me to see derek at the cliffs pavillion in Southend, was a good night I enjoyed it, he seemed to be acurate but i'm quite skeptical when it comes to things like this, I think you have to keep a level of skepticism about you. but I enjoyed seeing him without the cameras, night vision, fear inducing atmosphere and posessions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:29 am

I have heard from a reliable source that the Most Haunted team bullied Derek into doing the things he did and he left when he couldn't take it any more.

I first saw Derek Acorah on daytime psychic TV about 10 years ago and he was s**t hot then ... I think it is a shame that he has, apparently, given up on his principles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Aurora
Aurora

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:25 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:57 am

He has definately lost credibility when it comes to his brethren who actually understand what he is trying to do...people who he might actually be able to connect with now probably want nothing to do with him!!

Logmadr...
Back to top Go down
Hazelmouse
Hazelmouse

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:04 am

The tragic thing about all of this is that as soon as someone genuine makes their ability known it is automatically hyped and sensatinalised and so just like all the fakers they get tarred with the same brush. Crying or Very sad And what's with all the activity taking place at night on these programs Question

I watched 'Most B*!!*!!*' sorry 'Haunted' one night with my hubby. It was the program about the Pendle Witches and we got so mad because all they did was try to P*** the spirts off, and as for Eyvette Fielding (sorry for the spelling). Am I the only one who really wishes she would meet a seriously nasty poltergeist for real? Squealing like a stuffed pig all the time Furious Stupid bint Mad

Leaving that program was the best move Derek made. Its seriosly PANTS. hope he finds his way again.

Hazelmouse
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Indigo

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:56 am

Im not going to lie i like derek i think he is genuine and i want to meet him oneday the people that say he is fake should stand up and try mediumship its not easy its not something learnt in oneday it takes years to perfect,

Oh and Derek Achorah is come to weston £17.50 tickets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:52 am

I will come along and throw eggs at him... Razz

lol Nah, i'm not sure how reliable he is, but if you think he's good, you damn well say it Smile No discrimination here...
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Indigo

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 am

I do like him alot more than colin fry ive seen some of his shows and he was very accurate things he said that he could'nt possibly of known,

Would you be able to stand up infront of 100 people preforming mediumship he has a pure gift thats been destroyed by the media and people trying to bring him down,

I really want to meet him Very Happy I dont think we get to see the genuine derek the media takes over everything he does he is very genuine,

Oh and before i go....Mary loves dick lol! could'nt resist
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 am

Hazelmouse wrote:
I watched 'Most B*!!*!!*' sorry 'Haunted' one night with my hubby. It was the program about the Pendle Witches and we got so mad because all they did was try to P*** the spirts off, and as for Eyvette Fielding (sorry for the spelling). Am I the only one who really wishes she would meet a seriously nasty poltergeist for real? Squealing like a stuffed pig all the time Furious Stupid bint Mad

i have been saying the same thing for years i swear if she saw an actual ghost she would have a heart attack on live tv would serve her right too you must show respect to any spirit or ghost or apparition whatever respect is important and she shows anything but respect.

as for derek i am in the middle when i first started watching most haunted it looked good but i never saw any real proof apart from some aparent orbs and i ahve been told by my step mum who is a medium that derek uses psychometry more than anything else.

EDIT: i think a group vigil somewhere is an awesome idea how many people were you thinking could do this?

Last edited by nosllew on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra info)
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Derek Acorah!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Acorah!!!   Derek Acorah!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derek Acorah!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: Discussion Boards :: Paranormal and Unexplained-
Jump to: