Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid

Go down 
+6
LunarCraft
Aoife
Era Amunet
Aurora
Sabouki
Ook!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:11 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:34 pm

rofl rofl - Logmadr, I accept your apology with grace!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Louve
Louve

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:34 am

When i was small i wanted to be a farmer-then said "no too simple". Then i wanted to be a vet-then said "nah too gory". Then i wanted to be a zoologist-then said "too much paperwork". Sooooo....now i want to be an animal behaviourist... Very Happy

Ultimately i want to work for myself with my own pet psychology business on my very own little farm... Very Happy That would be uber cool!

I'd have...pigs pig ...cows....sheep Sheep Skip (maybe not skipping ones) and elephant (maybe...)
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:38 am

Don't tell Evie you have an elephant, she will come visit you and never leave!
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:01 am

Yeah ... but ... Evie visiting would be good ... it's you, Logmadr, coming too to meet Evie ... that's when the trouble starts!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:04 am

Hehehe Evie, when are you crossing the pond to come see us??
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:56 am

... see what I mean - the trouble is starting already ... and Evie hasn't even got here yet!!!!! rofl
Back to top Go down
Louve
Louve

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Oh dear....maybe i won't get an elephant...too much hassle...I'll get a camel instead they're kinda cool... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:03 pm

Oooh, camels have mean temperament. And I mena MEEEEEAAAAAN! Shocked
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:57 pm

Oh please ... do get an elephant ... we need to get Evie to come over here ... don't change your plans ... we'll cope with Logmadr, don't worry!!!!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:33 pm

She's a pussycat really Razz
Back to top Go down
Louve
Louve

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:54 pm

Ok then it's settled I'll get an elephant, lure Evie over here and get a Tommi alarm... Very Happy

Ok then here's a preview of my farm so far... pig (pigs) cows Sheep Skip (sheep) elephant (elephant) Twisted Evil (Tommi) and Witch (Evie)
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:56 pm

Ook! wrote:
Oooh, camels have mean temperament. And I mena MEEEEEAAAAAN! Shocked

camels are cool i rode on the back of one in egypt they are better than horses
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Louve
Louve

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:00 pm

Camels are incredibly cool but they do have a mean temprement...i had to look after one called Harvey @ an animal farm during my BTEC. He was nasty! He'd kick, bite and spit horrible green stinky saliva. Two words...not nice. He was huge too!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:01 pm

Hehehe! I would love to go to Egypt!!! Go to a Necropolis...

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louve
Louve

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:02 pm

Go to a what now?
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:03 pm

Egypt is AMAZING!!!
and not all camels are mean...
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:04 pm

Logmadr wrote:
Go to a Necropolis...

been to one in france! Père Lachaise Cemetery
Back to top Go down
Louve
Louve

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:04 pm

No i suppose not all camels are but they are well known for being mean....they're such amazing animals though so i forgive them... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid   What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: