Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you thinking right now?

Go down 
+14
Jaska
Dorian
VII
Louve
Witch-In-Ice
Zephron
Annie
Solvo Phasmatis
Aoife
Sabouki
Era Amunet
Logmadr
LunarCraft
Ook!
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:59 am

Yeah much better thanks. Smile

I'm thinking I agree with Ook 'bout the sunday thing.
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:47 pm

I hope they have 'Lost Season 3' at the video shop today... need 'Lost' fix, need 'Lost' now, need 'Lost', want 'Lost', want it now. Worship
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:49 pm

I also hope the video shop has the right series of Lost available ... Ook! will be totally distraught if they haven't! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:52 pm

I phoned them everyday for a week to see if a copy of Season 2 part 2 was in. Embarassed Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:52 pm

I'm thinking how cold it is - seriouly! It's freezing in this room. Mad Brrrrr
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:54 pm

Shreddies for dinner tonight. Yummmm! Razz
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:56 pm

One word for what I'm thinking...

Spoiler:

Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:56 pm

I'm thinking Ook is a little ambitious in his cooking - shouldn't you leave cereal for a professional chef to make? (Like him^^^ for example...)

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:02 pm

Ah, I see that my reputation for being a culinary genius has even reached the ears of those on this fourm.... not surprising really, I'm famous for my cereal. Shreddies is one thing but you should sample my Frosties - now that is something to wonder at!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:56 pm

Humf! Anyone can pull off Frosties...now Frosted Shredded Wheat...a divine delicacy and improbable to make...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:10 pm

Funny you should mention it Tomi. Frosted Shredded Wheat is my secret weapon speciality actually. Wink

Feeling disappointed momentarily - Lost has not been returned as it should have been tonight at Blockbusters. Some people have no shame, letting us wait for the next season. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:22 pm

Meh! Too much popcorn again....
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:37 pm

Im thinking how much i'd LOVE to see either Pendulum, High Contrast or Faithless live right now =]
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:19 pm

Tired, early start tomorrow, so much to do, so little time...
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:23 pm

Too many things going on!! Hardly any of them are good...

I need to go to bed soon and read a good book...
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Zephron

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:01 am

wonders what kind of books Tomi reads.

Thinking how much can i be bothered to get up and trudge to work, it's too cold.

along those lines, arggghhh i cant beleive we had ice this morning and i was too lazy to see the first proper frost of the season i just love te smell (am i really wierd)

BB

Simon
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:05 am

Tomi reads any books that are available: I'm a readaholic...

Just finished "The Raging Quiet" and amazing book that I suggest to anyone.. Now am starting a book about someone called Bobby Pendragon, a series that Sarah has lent me Razz
Back to top Go down
Witch-In-Ice
Witch-In-Ice

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:56 am

If I don't move too quickly, is my head going to spin round and the floor and ceiling change places....when is this sickness bug going to stop coming back and did I catch it at a Dream Theater concert and it's Fire Phoenix's fault (not!)....at the same time....thinking about a book I read ages ago called "From the Ashes of Angels"....is Jasper (my three year old ) going to break the window? and Should I paint my nails purple or dark red? Ahh the wonders of The Stream-of-Consciousness...... cyclops pirate
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faeryintheforest
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:08 am

Logmadr wrote:
Tomi reads any books that are available: I'm a readaholic...

Just finished "The Raging Quiet" and amazing book that I suggest to anyone..

I LOVE that book! I read it aaaaages ago!!
Hmmmm....i fancy reading a book now too
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:01 pm

2 more hours of driving and then I'm home. Yay!

Blimey it's cold tonight.
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:45 am

I am having some really mean thoughts at the moment ... the main one being that I could close the gap between the number of posts made by Logmadr and me while he is without a computer for the next few days!!! Only 190 189 to go to get into the lead!!! Twisted Evil

I am also thinking that I am VERY cold sitting here in the shop and that I really ought to go and turn the heater on before I get frostbite!!!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:17 am

Lunarcraft, short of banning me, you will never catch up with me...

Damn, now I've given her an idea...

Logmadr...
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:36 am

Thinking about it ...??? Hmmmmm ... Logmadr ... I would not ban you (at this time) but I am considering other options ... hehehehe!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:03 am

... now I am thinking (thanks, Vamp) that I could just delete (all) Logmadr's posts!!!! hehehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:07 am

I am thinking that my Mother is very, very mean ... I like it Twisted Evil

I am also thinking about how I can use the two dodgiest smilies, Basketball and elephant (see the post on fun and games)
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking right now?
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: