Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of the chatroom?

Go down 
4 posters

I love it
What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_lcap44%What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 12 ]
I like it
What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_lcap7%What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
It's not bad
What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_lcap7%What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
It's awful
What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I never use it - but want to
What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_lcap30%What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
I never use it - don't want to
 7% [ 2 ]
What chatroom?
What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_lcap4%What do you think of the chatroom? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Merry Moot Admin
Admin
Admin
Merry Moot Admin

What do you think of the chatroom? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the chatroom?   What do you think of the chatroom? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:43 am

Recently we have added a chatroom to the forum and we wanted to find out what our users think about it.

If you would like to find out more about the chatroom, please click this link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the chatroom?   What do you think of the chatroom? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:59 am

I BUM it =]

fantastic idea =]]]
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the chatroom?   What do you think of the chatroom? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:08 pm

Because I'm getting a new computer, I've had to flush my computer, so I've not got Java, and can't go on the Chat Room for a few more days Smile
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the chatroom?   What do you think of the chatroom? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:09 pm

Logmadr wrote:
Because I'm getting a new computer, I've had to flush my computer, so I've not got Java, and can't go on the Chat Room for a few more days Smile

thank you for letting us know dear =]
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the chatroom?   What do you think of the chatroom? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:55 pm

So that's why I am sitting in there on my ownsome at the moment!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the chatroom?   What do you think of the chatroom? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1