Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Influenced dreams.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabouki
Sabouki

Influenced dreams. Empty
PostSubject: Influenced dreams.   Influenced dreams. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:07 pm

Interesting story this.

I was staying round one of my good mates house, Woody and her mum is an experienced Shaman. We went out last night and her mum [Anne] was doing some wrok in her room [which is the one i sleep in] while we were out.
When we came back my room smelt lovely [of sage and seederwood]. Thus i proceeded to go to sleep. Whenever i sleep in that room, my dreams are always extremely vivid, but last night dream was SOMETHING ELSE.
For those of you that know anything about shamanism will know that its all about going deeper into you psychy and higher levels of consciousness and dream-like state is one of them, i believe.
Anyways, last night i had one of the most vivd and real-like dreams i've ever had in my life. I've had a falling out with one of my friends [i WAS in the right, i can assure all of you] and she hasn't spoken to me for weeks becasue she holds grugdes. I dreamt last night that she texted me, telling me how much of a bitch i was and so i phoned her and we had a massive arguement on the phone. The thing is, it felt REAL...like i was actually on the phone to her, in the dead of night, in that room. Woody came in my room to see if i was alright, because i was talking mostly incohernetly really loudly, and apparently i was lying on my bed with my hand up to my ear, as if i was on the phone and even pauing to hear what my firend had to say.

I spoke to Anne about this in the morning and we both decided it was the fact that she'd been working in there earlier was the reason i had such a vivid and real-like dream. We decided it meant that i was more upset than i thought at the fact of we weren't talking and that i was telling myself that i need to phone her and talk to her about this and sort it out.

I found this extremely intriguing and well, it's been sorta explained, but still very stranged.
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Influenced dreams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influenced dreams.   Influenced dreams. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:17 pm

Wow - that is really interesting. Do you think that you will follow through and contact your friend?
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sabouki
Sabouki

Influenced dreams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influenced dreams.   Influenced dreams. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:31 pm

I think i will. It has upset me, and annoyed me throughly, but i think it should be resolved. I miss her, and not to mention the fact that she's making some stupid decisions at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Influenced dreams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influenced dreams.   Influenced dreams. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:11 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience Sacha. Fascinating.

This lady sounds very interesting, I have always found Shamanism interesting.

Closure is always a gppd thing if you can get it, a phone call is probably worthwhile if you feel up to it. Even if it goes nowhere at least you knopw you did your best to sort things out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Influenced dreams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influenced dreams.   Influenced dreams. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Influenced dreams.
Page 1 of 1