Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm Julia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia Oakmoon
Julia Oakmoon

Hi, I'm Julia Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Julia   Hi, I'm Julia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:00 pm

I found this forum through a link posted on Pagan Network. I'm ashamed to say that I've never been to your shop so I'll try to drop in on my next day off

I'm a 47 (nearly 48) year old mother of two girls aged 22 and 19 and grandmother to Finn aged 2 and Freya aged 11 months. I work as a support worker for people with learning disabilities

My path is winding and random as I continually wander off when I spot another interesting thing to investigate. My main interests are ancient history, anthropology and faith in all it's various forms. I'm fascinated by all branches of paganism from the high ritual of the Golden Dawn to the wild magic of the woods. When my shifts allow I attend a moot which happens in Weston every other Wednesday evening - perhaps we should all try to meet up sometime

That's enough about me. I hope to meet you all soon

Julia
Back to top Go down
http://www.paganfederationwessex.com
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Hi, I'm Julia Empty
PostSubject: Merry Meet   Hi, I'm Julia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:06 pm

It's lovely that you have dropped by our very new forum and you are very welcome here.

I take it that you are referring to the BOSS meetings in WsM - Maria calls at the shop fairly regularly, as does Aiden. It would be wonderful if you were able to call in sometime.

This forum is in its infancy and is already vibrant - the majority of the members are young people who are full of energy and enthusiasm, which I love.

Please, with your experience on other forums, do let us know if you have any suggestions for our community.

Blessed Be
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sabouki
Sabouki

Hi, I'm Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julia   Hi, I'm Julia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:17 pm

Hi Julia.

I'm Sacha and im 16, and interested in all things magickal. Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Julia Oakmoon
Julia Oakmoon

Hi, I'm Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julia   Hi, I'm Julia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:26 pm

Yes Lunarcraft, the BOSS moot is the one that I'm talking about. I'm glad that you know them already as Weston is a small place it would be a shame for us all to live so close and not know each other

I have no other suggestions for your forum. It looks pretty perfect to me

Julia
Back to top Go down
http://www.paganfederationwessex.com
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Hi, I'm Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julia   Hi, I'm Julia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:30 pm

Thank you so much for your positive feedback but please do not hesitate to make suggestions.

I look forward to meeting you at some point in the future.

BB
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

Hi, I'm Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julia   Hi, I'm Julia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:36 pm

Welcome, Julia! I believe I've spoken to you a few times in the past, but I might have just seen your name on PN (it was me who put the thread up yesterday!)

Sarah is probably refering to me with the young and the vibrant thing...pay no attention, the Loony-Hag is just jealous...

lol! Love you really Sifu Sarah!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

Hi, I'm Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julia   Hi, I'm Julia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:00 pm

Hi Julia. Welcome to Merry Moot, it's nice to meet you. I hope that you have a great time here.

Annie
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Logmadr

Hi, I'm Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julia   Hi, I'm Julia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:06 pm

Annie, I don't even know why you say ''Have fun!" it's inevitable!! Everyone loves this site!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julia   Hi, I'm Julia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Julia
Page 1 of 1