Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you for the nice welcomes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Thank you for the nice welcomes! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for the nice welcomes!   Thank you for the nice welcomes! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:35 am

I feel like I'm home! Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's so nice to be in a place where everybody understands what I'm about. Weather they do or don't, I fit in because we have a common link, Paganism. Diversity is what makes this planet so unique and wonderful. Each person brings their own quirks to the mix.
I've done a lot of reading of the posts in here. I am so impressed with all of you. I would expect the wisdom I've been reading from sage, aged people who have been around the block a time or two if you know what I mean. You younger folks that are posting here, are so articulate, so well versed on your thoughts and writings! I love reading and talking with people who are difinitive in their thoughts and have the knowledge to back it up! Not just wonking to hear yourselves! Keep up the good work and I'm going to sit back and do some more reading and see whatelse I can learn from you younguns!
Hugs and moochies and the brightest of blessings around
Mama Storm "y"!
I Love Merry Moot

THANK YOU FOR THE Welcome
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Thank you for the nice welcomes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you for the nice welcomes!   Thank you for the nice welcomes! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:21 pm

I guess I need to offer no explanation to why I invited dear Mama Stormy here to MerryMoot right? LOL Can't you just feel the warm, snuzzly feeling of gratification rushing through you?

Storm, you are most certainly, undoubtedly welcome for the welcoming!! lol

Logmadr...
Back to top Go down

Thank you for the nice welcomes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: