Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Energy Drain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Energy Drain   Energy Drain Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:36 am

Recently, I was subjected to an energy drain - this is the first (and hopefully, last) time this has happened to me. One moment, I was absolutely fine and then ... whoosh ... my energy drained from me completely. This was the oddest feeling I have ever experienced - I was very light headed and weak-kneed - this feeling passed as soon as I grounded myself.

However, the effects on me were unbelieveable - I was drained (obviously) but also my confidence was completely gone and my health (over the coming week and a half) was declining.

Tomi called into the shop early one morning and helped to scan for "foreign" energies. What we found was that certain objects in the shop had become contaminated and it took the two of us almost two hours to cleanse everything and to protect the space. The "Saturday Group" members also gave me and the shop a great deal of support, which helped.

The "problem" has now been dealt with pretty well, but some of the after-effects are still being felt. We have not, yet, been able to pinpoint the source of the negativity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Evie

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drain   Energy Drain Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:38 pm

http://www.lightmovie.com A quick flick to remind us that we have power and control over everything negative. sunny
Sometimes I forget... pale

Bag he is so cute ... trying to hide how scared he feels??? ...
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Sincere thanks   Energy Drain Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:00 am

Evie - you are so very special ... thank you for taking the time to read through my post and for the advice Worship

You truly are an angel Angel
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drain   Energy Drain Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:12 pm

Hi there, Smile

Have you any theories over the source of the negativity or how it got there? Was it focused on you or was it a general problem?

Ook! (With a detective hat on!) Wink
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drain   Energy Drain Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:24 am

Yes, I do have some theories about who and less about how - but the counter measures put in place apper to be working ... thankfully.

I would rather not go into detail on an open forum, though.
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drain   Energy Drain Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:37 pm

I'm glad to hear the counter-measures have worked well and i totally understand you not wanting to discuss it openly - sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Doh! I'm a bit of a do do sometimes. Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drain   Energy Drain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:27 pm

It's only because we have been accused of being two-faced a few times now and I think we'd all rather not have the same headches as last time!
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drain   Energy Drain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:32 am

Please, Ook, do not take offense as I know that none was intended and please do not berate yourself for asking a perfectly good and valid question.

Blessings
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drain   Energy Drain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:21 pm

If I took offence at being a do do, I'd be offended all the time! Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, I take offence at the things that wind most people up - hatred, bigotry, ignorance that hurts others, sexism, racism, intolerance, persecution, etc, etc. You know, all the usual scourges of humankind. Evil or Very Mad

Going back to energy draining, I find it incredible that you are able to identify sources of negativity. In general are tools used to achieve this or is it a 'sense' that needs to be nurtured and applied or is it a mixture of both? Fascinating! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Energy Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drain   Energy Drain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energy Drain
Page 1 of 1