Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help?

Go down 
+3
Zephron
Era Amunet
Storm MoonSong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to help karma kick someone's ass?
My sister has been dating this man for almost a year. He told her that he was pagan and studied magic and was considered a shaman and a wizard. Purposed to her in january but couldn't give her the ring because....yada blah yada blah yada blah.
Told her he was building her a house *told her he was wealthy....VERY wealthy*
and they would be moving to Idaho in May. Yesterday he advised her that he has been seeing someone else and THEY are moving to Idaho. While I would LOVE to do something more than what I'm asking, I just can't do that. Ya'll know how I feel about this from prior posts. He makes my head hurt. My sister is all but falling apart. I want this man to feel every ounce of pain he has done to my sister. All the promises he didn't keep, all the things he promised her. Told her she could retire in 6 weeks time. She has 2 artificial hips from degenerative arthritis, you can see why this would be attractive to her. She was NEVER interested in his money. The thought of retirement was wonderful, but it had nothing to do with the money. It was the move, the excitement of the relationship and all that he offered to this relationship on a personal level, not professional or monetary. I've had some funky feelings for a few months that something wasn't right, but couldn't put my finger on it and how do you tell someone their boyfriend is a shit without anything to back it up? "um...I had a feeling and so I'm going to ruin your life by telling you......" How would you take that kind of news.....realistically?
I would hope I would be graceful about it, but truthfully, I'd tell that person which short bridge to take a long leap off of! I don't believe he has money. If he does, it's not his. I don't believe he built a house. I don't believe he is moving. There are so many things that I don't believe about him. One thing I do believe.......HE needs to feel that pain. He needs to understand you can't say you believe in what he says he believes in and do this to someone you supposedly love. LOL There are many interesting combinations of four letter words I want to apply here! Furious But as usual, I'm being an Angel
Suggestions? Comments? Am I NUTS?! yup
Talk to me people!
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Storm,
Hey, you arn't nuts I am sure that no one can say that they have never wished bad karma on someone. However, (random lil' story from me!) there was a girl who went to my old school who was a complete and utter Bitch, as in she puched my little sister in the face for no reason and when I confronted her she started kicking and punching me, and well I made up a little chant thing to send her what she desevred, I am not pround of this by the way. I heard then after about 6 months that she had been raped by her "friends" and then was kicked out of school for being a bully. I was so upset by this because I believed that I had invoked it on her, even though I knew she did deserve something but not that!
So basically what I am saying is never try to get karma on your side, it will happen but in it's own time. If you do invoke it be warned you will not be able to control how much and you probabally will live to regret it.

erm... yeah...
Thats all from me

Witch BB Witch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Zephron
Zephron

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi there dont think we have spoken and i been away from the boards for a while so a very late hi from me Embarassed

and back to the topic.

I think Era made a good point its not always good to be throwing around Karma when you think the person deserves it as it treads a fine line i think between just sending negative energy his way, it's like the opposite of cutting out the middle man, putting one in so you can have a reason for causing him some suffering, which from what you say is not in your character (dont get me wrong i think he seriously needs some kind of a wake up call as to how much he has hurt your sister and you have shown more restraint than i could by not cursing him straight away)

However i do have a suggestion, instead of sending out just desserts your self i would seek higher judgement. I dont know if you follow any particular pantheon or even use deities in your practices so this may be useless to you but i thought i'd mention it anyway. Create a ritual to bring what he has done to the attention of a God/dess, for this i would probably suggest Maat as she is a Goddess of truth, justice and morality, give your feelings up to her completely vent yourself and let her decide on what should be done. Basically what you are doing is speeding up a process that would probably happen anyway, but sometimes the Gods must have rather full plates and we dont want this little b@$^ard to slip through the cracks Wink

I Belive i read on here that you work with faieries, i dont know but is there something within those teachings that could have the same effects. There are plenty of Justice deities Marduk and Forseti may be worth looking into but i think Maat with the added connotations of truth and morality would be best in this situation.

And finnaly a word of warning Maat is totally impartial if she feels you or your sister also deserve some kind of judgment (good or bad) she will give it so make sure you seek you sisters permission and dont go to her with feelings of revenge etc

Of course if i were you i'd just curse him and be over with it Twisted Evil but you sound like a better person that me lol

Good luck whatever you choose to do and i hope your sister can start feeling better about it soon.

Simon
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:56 am

Great advice from both of you, seriously, top quality: I personally would use a Comeupance Spell, or something similar: It means not only does HE get what he deserves, but so does the harmed party, a.k.a. Your sister. This is a bit of a backhanded spell, really. It means if you DO cast it, your sister MAY HAVE totally deserved it for some reason, and HE will win the Lotto and SHE will be made redundant or something. I would say let Karma run it's path, or hex the git....

Tis all from me!!

Loggy
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:15 am

I personally would just cast an improvised curse onto him....
I understand and aknowledge the karma issue, however i dont have any mind for the return or backfire of the spell...
Also with no true method of attacking him in mind, to me, would also decrease the percentage of a full backfire, as there was not much there in the first place, but a 'hint' to the dark forces.
Basically, you ask for harm to him, and fate decides how to harm him.
But i guess if you do take under wing the karma effect or anyhing eles, then that may not be a good idea obviously...

Also focusing on him alone and not letting anyone else into your minds eye is key.
That way there would be no chance on anything backfireing onto your sister or yourself.
I think that is the reason why many spells backfire. because the caster thinks of the people hurt by the caster's victim block your veiw...
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Jaska
Jaska

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:18 pm

also i came acroos this just now
http://www.paganspace.net/group/theattic/forum/topic/show?id=1342861%3ATopic%3A304281
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Thank you all for the wonderful advise. I was PISSED OFF when I wrote that and knew in my heart that I could never cause intentional harm on anyone no matter how much that a$$hole deserves it. What I ended up doing was a sort of curse or hex if you wish. I sent it up to whomever was listening that whenever he chooses to be intimate with whomever he chooses to be with at the time that he shall see the face of those he has harmed emotionally in the past. Of course, I should hope this to be the rest of his life!
Turns out he had some funky notions coming my way and I've never met this human being. Nor spoken with him Shocked confused so you can imagine my issues. I'm so proud of my sister. She went him an email wishing him only happiness and that she hopes he has found what he looks for, *knowing he can't be happy with one person*.
She chose to be graceful like I know her to be. Luckily she found out before they married. I'm still angry, but it's not consuming me cause then that mXXherFuXer wins and HE IS NOT GOING TO WIN!
Hugs to all who left such insightful information!
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Oobe

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:40 am

Ouch,

I feel for you.

Nobody is perfect, and it would be unfair to expect it. Here it looks like you have someone who just doesn't care (at best), or is willfully hurtfull.

I'm not perfect in this, and did some nasty things to someone I cared for a great deal. I was trying to do the best thing, but it went horribly wrong. I never intended any harm. I have to say your situation doesn't sound like this though.

I would leave things to sort themselves out, or as others say above, draw it to the attention of those who need to know, and let them decide. I'm sure that what needs to happen, will.

Some kind thoughts to you and everyone upset by this on the way.

Regards

Richard
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:31 pm

Oobe
Welcome back even though I'm new to the Board. I'm noisy around here it seems!
Thank you so much for the well wishes. Things will work themselves out I'm certain.
Hope to speak with you again soon.
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Hazelmouse
Hazelmouse

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:26 am

Storm MoonSong

Just read about what happened to your sister. I got taken for a ride a few years back. Got robbed blind, left in debt and dumped in a pub with no money or means of getting home. I was pretty broken up stranded far away from a family I had been horrible to because I had been so blind to what he was.

So much self hatred took me to a real low point. I was contemplating ending it all, but my sister put me straight. Said the reason we didn't take that route was because we were survivors who went on in spite of people who were rotten to the core. My nan, a very wise lady who everyone called the oracle because she always knew exactly what to say, told me 'what goes around, comes around.' He will get his and I truly believe he will. The same goes for the one who wronged your sister. Inevitably they pay by their own deeds.

Have faith

Hazelmouse
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:12 pm

Nicely put HazelMouse, thanks for that....

Storm, hows the situation going now?

Loggy

P.s. This is my 1300th Post!! How cool am I?!?! lol
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Things seem to be settling down Loggy. She is getting stronger everyday. What I did, instead of sending bad things out, I sent good feelings, healing feelings, positive energy. She got it in spades! That sister of mine is a very strong lady!
Miss Mouse! Thank you so much for sharing your encounter with me. It always helps to hear that others have gone through similiar things. I too, have been to the edge of hell and back. *ok ok ok so I've done more than been to the edge.....I jumped in with both feet, got kicked out cause I changed all the rules and Lucifer thought I was trying to take over Shocked
Now you tell me..........would I do that?! Angel
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:34 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:40 pm

*laughs* you are just funny son of my heart!
Hope you are doing well. Have you heard about the job yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: