Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Festival of Bealtinne!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

Festival of Bealtinne! Empty
PostSubject: Festival of Bealtinne!   Festival of Bealtinne! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Just to let everyone know, there is a Beltane/Bealtinne/Rudemass/Whatever Festival thingy gathering at the Goddess Temple (second storey of the courtyard in Glastonbury!) on Wednesday evening (7.30-9.30). It's free admission but donations are willingly accepted, and please wear red!!

A few members of the forums are going, so try and make it guys, it's going to be a hit, I predict!! lol Thought I'd let you know!!

Oh and try and wear red!!

Logmadr
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Bealtinne!   Festival of Bealtinne! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 am

because it would take about an hour to get there, im guessing i should meet at the shop at half 6, right?

.....red red red red..... hair! geek
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Bealtinne!   Festival of Bealtinne! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:56 am

The people who have already arranged lifts with Sarah or Myself (Jaska, Zephron, Louve, Ephyra etc.) please be at the shop by 5:30-6, so we can leave on time, and it's a £4-£5 return trip Smile
Back to top Go down
Oobe

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Bealtinne!   Festival of Bealtinne! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:01 am

Hope you don't mind me showing up? I haven't met any of you in person yet, but would like to.

I'm not sure if there are any lift space issues, but would be happy to offer a lift to anyone who needs one. I'm in WSM, so if anyone needs a lift then let me know.

Richard
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Bealtinne!   Festival of Bealtinne! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:55 pm

Of course we don't mind you turning up ... do you know the shop? If not, contact me and I can explain where we are located.

Many thanks for the offer of transport - we may well take you up on that.

Look forward to meeting you in the flesh!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Bealtinne!   Festival of Bealtinne! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Much appreciated Oobe!! And looking forward to meeting you!!
Back to top Go down
Oobe

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Bealtinne!   Festival of Bealtinne! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:23 pm

That's great. I know where the shop is, so I'll be there at the time mentioned above.

Will be nice to meet some of you also, though I may be a little quiet to start with.

As for lifts, I'm happy to help out.

Richard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Bealtinne!   Festival of Bealtinne! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival of Bealtinne!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: Announcements :: Events and More-
Jump to: