Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...

Go down 
+2
LunarCraft
Logmadr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Empty
PostSubject: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:11 pm

There is a certain amount of animosity within the forums. A few members have personal problems which means they are unable to even look at each other. There is a certain level of competitiveness on both sides, along with snide and bitchy comments and rumours. I would like this to end now. Personal feelings can of course remain, but on these forums, please, put these feelings aside.

Bitchy comments on the shoutbox, FROM BOTH SIDES, bitchy signatures, nasty posts, people leaving, people coming back, people thinking they have had their accounts deleted. Most of the people on these forums who have these issues have been close personal friends. It is always a shame to see these sorts of friendships end, but sometimes necessary.

This may sound unbelievably childish but if you can't say anything nice, say nothing. I am through with everyone being snide and nasty, and I've been involved with a lot of this. I am known for being a hateful, arguementative hellsbitch, but to be fair, this is even upsetting me. It's superfluous and completely useless.

If I see anyone making bitchy comments due to personal reasons I will make sure they are banned for 7 days. If it happens again, it will be 7 weeks, etc.

I have got zero tolerance now. Bitchy comments are NOT permitted between the two "groups" of people who are currently arguing. You know who you are. Feel free to make bitchy comments, but if someone takes offense, be warned, you COULD be banned.

If you see anyone making a comment about you (be it Moderator or Administator alike) and you find it distasteful, the situation will be reviewed and we will try to act as fairly as possible.

Thanks for the time to read this guys, if you have anything else to say, do so below!!

Logmadr
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Well said, Logmadr - I fully support your sentiments and would dearly love to see the forums become the fun and friendly haven that it was until recently.

As I stated in the ShoutBox, if anyone makes any snide, slanderous or otherwise personal comments a ban WILL BE imposed WITHOUT QUESTION.

Come on, guys, lets have some fun and put any differences that may exist behind us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:44 pm

Well put Logmadr. I've often said *because I've been involved in chatting for years on the net* I have enough drama in my real life without adding more drama on the computer as I use this for relaxation and down time. I hope this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings because I have not been involved in any of the nitpicking and don't plan on becoming a part of it. I can and will turn off the system!!! I love merrymoot and truly enjoy my time spent visiting with the various authors who write to me!
Well done Lunar, Annie and Logmadr for making this place one of security and lightheartedness. I feel like I'm coming home when I do have a few moments to spend here and all of you have turned into my family even though we haven't met. I feel like our spirits have!
I Love Merry Moot
Many bright blessings to you all
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:52 pm

What a wonderful message, Mama, nicely put!! As for the computer arguing, this IS real life. It's spread to the net now....It all happened in person but has sadly infected MerryMooy as well, hence the supplication of purging above!!

Loggy
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:13 pm

I thought later about how I worded that being "real life" knowing that this is real life, but hoping others would understand what I meant, not exactly what I said!
Point is, there is SO much drama in the world, we don't have to infect what is relaxing, as well as healing to us with outside crap. There is a place here where some things can be brought up if it is hurtful. We also have the PM buttons where this stuff can and should be taken privately. If it can't be resolved there, then it needs to be taken to administrators. If it can't be solved there, then perhaps it needs to be put in the pile "agree to disagree" which is where my husband and I put somethings that just can't be solved. *which are very few btw!*
My point is.........THIS IS FUN! WE LOVE MOOTING DAMNIT!
*laughs* I'll do to ya'll like I do to my kids....BEHAVE OR I"LL GIVE YOU BASEBALL BATS AND YOU CAN GO OUTSIDE AND KILL EACH OTHER! *just don't get blood on the carpet!*
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Thanks Tomi I think thats completely reasonable and put in a sensible and fair way and I will totally support that policy.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:53 pm

See!! I can be tactful.....sometimes.....well, first time for everything I suppose!!
Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:17 am

I'm glad people can at least try to be mature about this from both sides. As someone who consider themselves friends with all parties involved it nice to know I can continue this, at least on the moot, without feeling stuck in the middle.
Now, back to the random insanity that it, the REAL moot!
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:31 am

Hear hear!!!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Smell smell!
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:08 pm

toucha touch
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:01 pm

Speaking of people I don't like how are you both?

I'm joking, you're both mint!!
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:22 am

tastehh..... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...   Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animositiy Inside and Outside The Forums...
Page 1 of 1