Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazelmouse
Hazelmouse

My Book Empty
PostSubject: My Book   My Book Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:10 am

Hi. Hope I won't break any rules by asking this, but I am in the process of re-writing a book which is something of a Stephen King/James Herbert type thing

Twisted Evil

I wondered if anyone would like to read a sample chapter and if so how I attached it/send it.

Getting people to read my work is very difficult. Nobody I work with takes me seriously. Crying or Very sad

I'm something of a strange joke to them and my husband (bless his heart) is terrified of offending me with his opinion. But truth be told I am my own worst critic. I have four books unfinished because I don't feel they are good enough. This one though I would like to submit for publication.

Any help would be appreciated.Sofa

Yours hopefully

Hazelmouse
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

My Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Book   My Book Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:36 am

Hello, welcome to MM ^_^

Either upload the files to a storage place and send the link to here, or just simply copy and paste the whole chapter in your post.
-----

I'm guessing you have heard of sending sample chapters to different agents? If not, that would be the start of getting your book published... even if you yourself have little faith in what you have, its worth a try...
http://www.writersworkshop.co.uk/resources.htm
Although i provide a link to a particular section, the overal site should be sufficient to aid you - good luck and hope it goes well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Aurora
Aurora

My Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Book   My Book Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:12 pm

*ears twitch* Sorry did someone mention the almighty God King...... :-D If its Kingish Id certainly love to read it! x
Back to top Go down
Hazelmouse
Hazelmouse

My Book Empty
PostSubject: Book   My Book Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi. Thanks for the interest. sunny

Will try to upload first chapter. I starated writing when I was 16. I sent one book off to a few publishers and kept getting the same answer 'not what we're after at the moment but keep trying'. I will get the courage to try again soon.Embarassed

Watch this space.

Hazelmouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Book   My Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Book
Page 1 of 1