Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exhaustion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Exhaustion Empty
PostSubject: Exhaustion   Exhaustion Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:17 pm

It seems I spend half my time appologizing for not being here!
Since last thursday, my world has been insane. Even now, I sit here trying to write to ya'll and having difficulties keeping my train of thought. *my train keeps de-railing!*
Starting thursday, I went to work at 2 a.m., worked till 1:30 p.m....came home, went to bed, went back to work at 1:30 a.m., till 2:30 p.m., then had to decorate a college graduation cake for a friend, went to the bbq till 8 p.m. then straight back to work from 8:30 p.m. and clocked back out the next morning at 9 a.m. Sleep
I was awake 36 hours, and worked 27 of those with only a 7 hour reprieve in the middle. Let me tell you how bad this weekend sucked! And MOTHER'S DAY NO LESS!
I came home Saturday and crawled into the bathtub and fell straight asleep till my husband came in and woke me. I'm not sure how long I had been in there, but I can say that the water was COLD when I got out! I went to bed after that! *laughs* I slept for about 4 hours after that. It was WONDERFUL! I LOVEEEEE MY BED!
I worked my normal 8 hours on Sunday and turned around today and worked 12 straight hours again. *feels forehead for lettering spelling out S-T-U-P-I-D*
The GOOD News is I have the next THREE glorious days off! I..............AM...........NOT............DOING.............A..N..Y..Thing tomorrow!
I miss everyone! I miss talking back and forth!
Loggy, I got your great message on paganspace! Thank you so much! That was so nice of you. Hugs to you son of my heart!
Hugs to all of you my friends!
Hope to talk to you soon!
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Exhaustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:13 pm

Storm I do not see how you do it!! Honestly, I would be dead....I truly admire you for your determination, it is inspirational!!....Because of all your hard work, I am going to pester Admin to change your Ranking/Title....you'll see when it changes!!
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Exhaustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:50 am

*laughs* I can't wait to see what my new title is going to be!
I don't know where it comes from...truly. I'm not sure it's determination so much as stupidity! I just know what I have to get done... I know where I want to be in 10 years...I know what has to be done to get there in 10 years!
I seriously want to have my own bakery in 10 years. I have to be debt free in order to do that and I have to have the experience underneath me to get it done. SOOOO
I work! *sighs* Though if I died tomorrow, my epitaph would read...*She worked hard*
Not *loving mother and wife*
LOL
I still know how to have fun though! AND You will be proud of me...I took to heart some of your advise. I was given 2 days in a row off and I took a 3rd! So...I'm on day 2 out of three YEAAAAAAAA ME!
LOL All I did yesterday pretty much was sleep. I slept a total of 15 hours straight, up for 4 and back to bed for a nap for about 3 hours, up for another 4 hours and back in bed for the night to which I slept another 10 hours!
I think I'm feeling better today though. My body still hurts but I'll be much better by tomorrow! Thank you so much for caring and your words help when I don't think I can keep going to fulfill my dream. Someday, You'll have your feet under my table and I'll be able to feed you!!!!!
Though, Someday, I'm coming for a visit! AND I'm coming to see Sarah's shop! I CAN"T WAIT!
Hugs
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Exhaustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:24 pm

Stormy, if you come to England, I will happily show you Sarah's shop, and I would even give you a grand tour of Weston-super-Mare!! It's situation in the heart of the mendips, curling around the city, so it's a natural ampethetre, amplifying any magic performed in this area!!

Sleep well, sweetie!!
Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

Exhaustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:53 pm

pale affraid pale WOW! and I thought I had it bad! Much respect to you MamaStorm!Worship You're obviously an ambitious woman and I truly hope all your hard work pays off.-plus thanks for putting my own work schedule in perspective, I feel much better now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Exhaustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:24 pm

Solvo,
NEVER EVER underestimate your own work schedule! I'm sure like myself, you are a busy person! I find that I do the same though. I complain about my work schedule till I hear of someone else's plight and realize, I don't have it so bad!
Like that old saying...."I used to complain about my feet till I met a man who had none"
I have nothing to bitch about, just a reason to bitch! *laughs*
*I don't really even need a reason to do that...it comes pretty easily sometimes!*

Really, I'm pretty easy going, it just means less time I have to spend here with ya'll Sad

Bright Blessings
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Exhaustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Well, at least you're still with us when you can be! It means a lot and is muchly appreciated Stormy!!! Relax beautiful!!

Loggy
Back to top Go down
Oobe

Exhaustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Storm,

I know exactly how you feel. It's been a bit like that for me too.

Hope you get some rest now.

Regards

Richard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exhaustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaustion   Exhaustion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhaustion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: General Chat-