Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons Are In - Book Launch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Empty
PostSubject: The Dragons Are In - Book Launch   The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:34 pm

For information:

Local author, Briany Barnes, from Portishead will be in The Willow Tree on Thursday, 28 August 2008 to launch her newly published book "The Dragons Are In". It is a book aimed at anyone aged 14/15 upwards and shows how elementals, fairies and dragons work with humans to stop the distruction of the Earth.

Briany will be in the shop from 2.00 pm onwards - everyone is welcome to come and speak with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Are In - Book Launch   The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:10 pm

For a bit more incentive, whoever comes gets their picture in the paper Razz
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Are In - Book Launch   The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Thanks for the info. Sounds like it's going to be VERY busy at the Willow Tree on Thursday. I hope all goes well. Smile
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Are In - Book Launch   The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:07 pm

I truly hope that it is busy for Briany's sake - she is keen to meet people, whether or not they purchase a book!!!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Are In - Book Launch   The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Carol might want me to do a review, will ask...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Are In - Book Launch   The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Where has she chosen to publisize the event? I'm curious as I am looking at various marketing campaigns and would like to know what she has chosen to do as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Are In - Book Launch   The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:32 pm

This afternoon was a great success for Briany - she sold three copies of her book ... which is marvellous as The Willow Tree is the ONLY retail outlet for her book WORLDWIDE, so far.

As for publicity - Trafford have printed bookmarks and posters to publicise the book and have provided webspace for its promotion. All other promotion has been through our website.

However, a certain budding reporter (Logmadr) attended the launch and the write up should appear in next week's Weston & Worle News and Clevedon Mercury - thanks for that Tomi!!! Wink

Also, thank you to those members that were able to call into the shop this afternoon - it was great to see you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Are In - Book Launch   The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Hehehe I will definitely have it in soon, depends when Kev can squeeze it in, he might just want a small article, but will try and beef it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Are In - Book Launch   The Dragons Are In - Book Launch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons Are In - Book Launch
Page 1 of 1