Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection.

Go down 
+2
Logmadr
Fire Phoenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Phoenix
Fire Phoenix

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:29 am

Blessings everyone

Instead of writing down a spell i find very useful, i thought id get productive and make a video. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Fu_sPZi7U

(After this protection spell has reached the full moon, you can burn or bury the paper, and consider yourself protected )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjapianist
Logmadr

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Not watched the video yet, will do so when I have time and conciousness on my side, but what form of protection? Like, from spells, spirits, entities, negative thoughts, vampires?
Back to top Go down
Fire Phoenix
Fire Phoenix

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 am

Tomi,

This is more of a raising of energy and hollistic protection spelll rather than aiming at anything specific.Protection spells from certain entities i would only post on request, to the person who requested, becuase you never know who can run off with a potentially dangerous magickal endeavor ;-)

Blessed Be
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjapianist
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Thanks Fire Phoenix. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spider

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:42 pm

affraid Protection within withcraft is simply a matter of being a nastier f@@@@@ than whatever it is that's pissing you off. Easier said than done. The trick is to develop your powers of focus , and obviously willpower. You must develop a working knowledge of powerful names (which are spells in themselves) which you can utilise to cleanse any space immediately. Within your circle YOU are the ruler. You decide who comes and
goes, AND WHO STAYS!
Just be firm and clear in your instructions and have no doubts that you are right. Any resistance should be dealt with contempt. An invitation to communicate in a more appropriate manner and at a more appropriate time often works.
Remember, the light of your doings travels far, and is noticed by many, so without good solid protections and a VERY firm attitude, your projects will become unworkable, and even your personal protection may be compromised !
Stay strong...Spider Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:39 am

i dont personally feel that in order to protect yourself from something or someone you need to be nastier than them just have a strong enough willpower and belief in what you do.

but i do agree to a certain extent that in your circle what you say goes, but not to the point of demanding but being respectful and jus asking politely...... (i can hear the fluffly comments flying in).....what i mean is if you start demanding left right and centre you become just as contemptuas (sorry if that spelled wrong) and know-it-all-like like an ignorant elder..... (ive heard of these)..... anyway back to my point if you demand respect your likely to get shunted but if you ask your more likely to get the result your after (if you dont you have the right to start demanding away)
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Spider

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Cool I'm not suggesting that one is instantly offensive, indeed, some invasions are accidental anyway., and I'm not suggesting a know it all attitude helps, but if you can't defend yourself against MALICIOUS interference, you shouldn't be there in the first place. Furthermore, fluffies are unlikely to encounter such problems 'cos they're scared of their own shadows anyway and will already have run away.... cheers affraid Cool
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:13 pm

LOL. I agree about the fluffies Spider. Smile

Focus, willpower, inner strength and self belief. In my opinion these are the core requirements to suceed in most things and certainly when it comes to protecting oneself these are a must.

The manner in which we protect ourselves is something that I think is dependent on the individual, their beliefs, perception of the world (both known and unknown), and probably a huge list of other personal attributes that fit those individuals. For some a seriously aggresive approach will fit them, for others waving a 'tool' that they perceive as protective (candles, crystals, sticks, fire, etc, etc, etc.) will be equally effective. It varies doesn't it? I still feel though, that the core requiremenst remain the same, plus something extra perhaps? I don't know, I am certainly not a master of anything in particular and only speak based on what I see, hear and learn. Smile

I personally have enjoyed reading your views and posts Spider. I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you to the forum - long may you post here for I believe that even at this early stage there is much to discuss with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:22 am

cool video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Sponsored content

Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection.   Protection. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: Discussion Boards :: Magick and Spellcrafting-
Jump to: