Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP! Can you name these faces?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evie

HELP! Can you name these faces? Empty
PostSubject: HELP! Can you name these faces?   HELP! Can you name these faces? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:12 am

I wasn't sure where to put this... so fun and games it is.

I am wanting to create a quiz, using the famous men from History in this collage .... However I can not put a name to all of these faces. (Truthfully most) I am hoping that the youth on this board can help me... Anyone???

Another thing, is anyone here capable of placing a number on the people to make this easier for referencing.... I have a lame computer... tongue

My motivation for this is that I believe that we are helped from the other side by angels, guides etc. I also believe that powerful people from History can come through to us via visions, dreams and especially automatic writings.

My apolgies to the ladies here... I know this is a pic of 20 men... no women. I didn't create this collage and I am aware there are famous ladies who have historically contributed brilliantly. If this quiz works out, I would do one re: Women of History as well.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

HELP! Can you name these faces? Wwwrickrichardscom.greatpeople
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can you name these faces?   HELP! Can you name these faces? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:54 pm

Hi Evie - thanks for the challenge. The group is meeting tomorrow to celebrate Mabon. I will spend a bit of time numbering the photograph and filling in the two that I recognise immediately!!! lol - History never was my strong point, but we will see what we can do.

Will let you know as soon as I can - I am intrigued by the concept of a quiz based on this.

Brightest Blessings
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can you name these faces?   HELP! Can you name these faces? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:01 pm

Hi Evie,

I have worked on the picture and have put numbers on there - hope this is what you wanted:

HELP! Can you name these faces? Wwwrickrichardscom_greatpeople-numb

We have also worked on naming some of these, as below:

1. Guy Fawkes?
3. Plato
4. Aristotle
5. Christopher Wren
6. Ghandi
8. Galileo
10. Nostradamus
12. Leonardo da Vinci
13. Genghis Khan
16. Lawrence Olivier
18. Magellan?
20. Einstein

We are still working on the gaps ... but running out of people to ask!!!
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can you name these faces?   HELP! Can you name these faces? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:09 am

We got another one ... it is:

10. Nostradamus

How's the quiz coming along? Any more gaps?

Beans
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can you name these faces?   HELP! Can you name these faces? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:13 am

Just in case you think you're losing the plot (which you are!) I edited your first post and put Nostradamus in there for you!!

Moderating Rocks lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can you name these faces?   HELP! Can you name these faces? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:09 am

Many thanks but ... is it any wonder that I get confused ... and I thought I was safe with you "busy" at College!!!! lol!

See you soon!

Last edited by on Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evie

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can you name these faces?   HELP! Can you name these faces? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:27 am

Thanks so much Sarah, and to all who have spent time and energy on this. The Numbering has helped me very much. I was able to fill in a few more spots. This is what my list looks like now. Einstein, Gandhi and Nostradamus were the only faces I was originally able to recognise when I started this project. History was never my thing!!! THANKS again

1. Guy Fawkes?
3. Plato
4. Aristotle
5. Christopher Wren/Jonathan Swift?
6. Gandhi
7.Hippocrates?
8. Galileo/ Louis Pasteur?
9. Claude Monet
10. Nostradamus
12. Leonardo da Vinci
13. Genghis Khan
15.Christopher Columbus
16. Lawrence Olivier/ Houdini?
18. Magellan?
19. Napoleon
20. Einstein

Last edited by on Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can you name these faces?   HELP! Can you name these faces? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:03 am

You are welcome - it was fun (and still is) - will not settle till all are found!!! rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can you name these faces?   HELP! Can you name these faces? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP! Can you name these faces?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: