Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is classed as average

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

what is classed as average Empty
PostSubject: what is classed as average   what is classed as average Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 pm

now a days for example if you go to school have a little group of friends do your work but still have a laugh with the other students in class your considered average my question is why, what makes this person any different from a goth loner that stays out of the way of everyone but still does all his work. whats the difference nothing both have strong personalities and good grades.

so what is classed as average.......

the floor is yours
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Aurora
Aurora

what is classed as average Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is classed as average   what is classed as average Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:10 pm

Well technically I class the main idea of average as a numbers game really, so pretty much the sum of it all divided by how many took part etc i.e. the average IQ, the average music taste for someone that age, I tend to class it as those in the majority. Also on a personal note I class it as boring, lame and mainly the group of people who never have and never will ever 'get' me and frankly I don't particularly mourn the loss of any potential friendship haha. Odd balls RULE! Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down

what is classed as average
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: Discussion Boards :: Creativity Corner-
Jump to: