Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Condolences to Storm Moonsong

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Condolences to Storm Moonsong Empty
PostSubject: Condolences to Storm Moonsong   Condolences to Storm Moonsong Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:31 pm

I have just read the post from Ook! informing the Moot of the sad news from Mama Storm.

I would like to take this opportunity to send the united condolences from everyone at Merry Moot. This is a very difficult time for the whole family and our thoughts are with each of you.

I am sure that all members will join me in extending the offer of support to Mama and her family at this time - please Mama, don't hesitate to ask if there is anything that we can do to offer support to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Storm Moonsong   Condolences to Storm Moonsong Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:53 pm

On a personal level, Mama, please accept my sincere condolences on the passing of Mom Schrader - she will be missed by all of you.

I was relieved to hear that her passing was peaceful and I know I do not have to say, because you already know, that she will never be far from you. She will soon be with you and keeping a caring and protective watch over you all.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do to help or offer support.

My thoughts are with you all at this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Storm Moonsong   Condolences to Storm Moonsong Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:10 pm

you have my deepset condolences mama storm

i know that there is probably not much anyone can say that will make it any less painful but know we are all here for you and as lunar says she will always be with you
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Storm Moonsong   Condolences to Storm Moonsong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:53 am

My deepest sympathies for you and your family. When a loved one passes on it is always hard for those behind to except that this was meant to be. Her pain has ended and it is for those left behind to deal with theirs. It is in these times that we treasure all the more dearly the love and support of our friends and family, if you all lean on each other, none of you will fall. Though words are just those, the love sent behind them is felt by all of us here at the moot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Storm Moonsong   Condolences to Storm Moonsong Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:44 am

thank you so much everyone. all of your words, thoughts, prayers are all taken to heart. Solvo, your words are so beautiful for one so young.
As I have shared with everyone at work, Mom is in a better place and not suffering any longer. She was an amazing woman, strong and amazing. She survived lung cancer not once, but twice and was actually cancer free when she passed. She died from heart failure and complications of having radiation treatments which shortened her life. She has certainly brightened my life having had her in it 12 years. She is an inspiration to all of us and I can't imagine a better way to honor her than to mourn her loss. Our pain and tears let her know just how much she was loved and will be missed. We will survive this as that is what we have to do. Love, learn and move on with our lives the way she wanted it to be. I know she is in the summerland with the rest of our loved ones and now we have a first-hand Angel to look out for us...along with all the rest of those who have moved on without us.
My loved ones here, each of you are such a blessing to me. I hope each of you feel the love and admiration I have just having you in my life.
In time, this too shall pass.
Hugs to all and Brightest Blessings moving into this holiday season.
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Storm Moonsong   Condolences to Storm Moonsong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Condolences to Storm Moonsong
Page 1 of 1