Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some explanation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:27 am

Dear members,

I feel I need to address all the remaining members that still remain here at The Moot.

The Moot is dying - plain and simple fact. This has resulted, in part, from a number of difficulties in my and Annie's life over the past few months and I feel it important to let you know that we haven't forgotten any of you and have not deliberately ignored any of you.

This post is not about looking for sympathy, but rather to let you know what has been happening.

In November of last year, as some of you are aware, our retail business was closed - not by our choice but as a result of circumstances imposed upon us. This came as a shock to both of us and it is taking time for us to pick up again. It is our intention to rebuild the business but, this time, online. However, this sounds as if it would be an easy process ... believe me, it is far more complicated than you could imagine. Finding a suitable online retail package, learning the codings for that package, taking photographs, writing descriptions, thinking about terms & conditions, postage rates ... etc etc etc All this needs to be fitted in around exploring different ways of working, making new contacts, trying to find money to finance these developments etc etc etc

Also, since the closure of the shop, there have been some difficulties in personal relationships with people that I considered to be friends. I will not go into detail here (in order to protect their right to confidentiality, although they are not affording us that level of consideration at present) but suffice it to say the past five weeks have been a living hell for us both, which (I am VERY sorry to say) is now being spread to affect the lives of other of our friends by the other parties involved. The main protagonist has assumed the mantle of prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner and will not listen to reason in any way. This person has, at the end of last week, taken this private argument into the public arena and, I am sorry to say, I joined in the stupidity as I (foolishly) thought that this might give me a chance to defend myself. How wrong I was. I am not in any way proud of my actions and deeply regret the hurt that I have caused - both directly and indirectly. Still, the future beckons and I am ready to move forward into it. I am sending healing, love and light daily to those who have been wronged - there is nothing more that I can do.

However, having said that, my concern for the person(s) involved in this situation cannot be turned off like a light switch - I am too much of an empath to do this.

Those are the main areas that have been affecting my abilities to fully participate in The Moot, but I am hoping that the time has now arrived for me to rejoin the real world, take up the reins of control once more and become more active on this site.

Many thanks to those of you that have taken the time to read this and may I wish you peace, love and happiness in your lives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:43 am

As Lunarcraft's daughter, I know the situations that have been going on in her/our lives at the present time and I, therefore, know how hard it is to disconnect yourself from a situation that has been brewing for months in order to continue to function as normally as possible. I can also understand how some concerns, tasks and pressures can eat away at the time set aside for others, often at the expense of the other tasks on a to-do list.

LunarCraft wrote:
"The Moot is dying - plain and simple fact."

I feel that it is important to say, however, that at this point Merry Moot is not dead (or closed/closing) and we will keep the website going for as long as it possible to do so.

We are currently trying to revive (maybe not the right word) the moot, such as by giving the site a (much needed) face lift and updates should be made about this in the very near future.

If any members have any suggestions about anything for Merry Moot, then please send me a PM and we will see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:17 pm

i love merry moot Smile

and i love each and every member Twisted Evil

good way i promise
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:58 am

I too, give my support to Moot. Even though my life has taken a turn of BUSY.....LOL {like it's never busy}, I am still sending my love and support and good thoughts daily and I will re-new my efforts to Lunar and Annie. I'm so sorry things have turned out like they have. I had no idea the shop was closed and anything I can do to help get you online, I will happily do!
Hugs to you both and every one of my Moot family.
Hugs Hugs Hugs
Mama Storm
I Love Merry Moot I Love Merry Moot I Love Merry Moot I Love Merry Moot I Love Merry Moot I Love Merry Moot I Love Merry Moot I Love Merry Moot I Love Merry Moot
Good Job Running Hug Party Group Hug Love Cheer Yay Hail Hug
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:18 am

Dear Mama ... you really are such a wonderful person and an extremely valued member of this community. I thank you for your support and bless you (and yours) for being a part of our lives. I do continue to send positive and healing energy to you and your family on a daily basis.

I am aware that the lives of all our members have changed/are changing - sometimes positively and sometimes not so positively but it is up to us what we make of those changes. I personally am looking for a way to turn the current situation(s) into positives and don't doubt that I/we will succeed in doing so. I know that others here have also managed to make their transitions in a positive way.

I do recognise, appreciate and humbly accept all the support that is given so freely - thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Satyr

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:17 am

Many blessings to you, I hope that waters run much smoother for you from now on and that things become more stable.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wayoftherede.com/index.php
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:39 am

Thank you to both Nos Llew and Satyr ... your continued support for the forum is greatly appreciated. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:00 am

Remember one thing Sister Lunar........Growth is inevitable and with that growth come growing pains and without change, things stagnate. Growth hurts so you are growing. You have been a catepillar and now you are in the cocoon, are you up to the challenge of becoming a beautiful butterfly......or will you remain a .........WORM!!!! Shocked Razz
Personally, I believe you already are that butterfly and just need to find your bootstraps!
Hugs to you my friend and sister of my heart!
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Mama - that was beautifully said and helps me/us to see the situation from a different perspective ... for that I humbly thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Those were indeed very wise words. I shall certainly try my hardest to rise to the challenge set and to break out of the cocoon as a colourful and beautiful butterfly, find my wings and soar ever upwards.

Your words have restored my hope and faith in the future and for that I thank you sincerely.

Running Hug Hug for you Mama

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some explanation   Some explanation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some explanation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: