Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm new here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloysia
Aloysia

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Hello everyone,

I've just joined this site after it was mentioned on LiveJournal and it looks really interesting, even though it seems that it's been a bit quiet here lately...

A little bit about me - I love singing and playing the violin, anything to do with music really. I work as a professional singer, in arts admin, and do a bit of childminding too. I also love being out in the countryside, surrounded by wild things. I plan to live til I'm 100 and be the Crazy Cat Lady of wherever I happen to end up living. I follow an eclectic Pagan path, I prefer to work alone or with close friends, and I'll try pretty much anything once! I'm adventurous and inquisitive.

Well that's it for now, I look forward to meeting you on the boards soon.

Aloysia x
Back to top Go down
BearHeart
BearHeart

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

Witch [i]Merry Meet to All!!
It does look a bit quiet around here, but I do hope to discuss and find "like mind" like myself... Feel free to check out my profile, and hopefully someone wll post a message or a comment. I am glad the holidays are over here, and I can try to focus more on my studies, and truly find some answers to questions in my mind. I am very eclectic, and seem to definitely follow the goddess way. The earth is at rest, but soon, it will be coming back around. Winter seems so long...do not enjoy cold! Time to definitely "hibernate"!! ha!
Hope to hear from someone out there!!

Merry Part and Much Blessings,
BearHeart
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: