Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lana Diamond

Hello everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!    Hello everyone!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Hello everyone, I stumbled upon this forum when looking for a new age or pagan group in Weston super Mare. I currently am a member of Huddersfield Area Pagans but am sadly leaving my lovely friends in Huddersfield soon - me and my partner are relocating to Weston! I have made many friends through HAP and would love to make some new friends with interests similar to my own when I move to Weston next month. I guess I should tell you a little about me. Im originally from Canada and moved to the UK in 2002. I teach and perform Arabic dance, as well as teach yoga and do various holistic therapies, and am into all things spiritual. I have been reading Tarot since I was 12 and am very interested in astrology. I wouldnt say I am any particular religion - the best I can describe it is a blend of east meets west pantheism with a very deep respect for nature. I really hope I meet a few like minded souls and look forward to hearing all about you! Love and light, om shanti, Lana Mira.x
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: