Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?

Go down 
+6
matt32
Era Amunet
Aurora
LunarCraft
StarlightTess
Ook!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:28 am

Well, it looks like our 'Shadow people' are back. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:21 pm

Hi Ook *waves*

I read the above post a couple of times... just make sure I was correctly getting the feeling. Most certainly negative energies bring those dark shadows and though difficult, it is best to ignore this. Fear is very attractive and empowering... to these ULW's. I don't think you have anything to fear... You ooze a protective light and energy of your own. I see this in your photo and read this in your posts here. These people who are very negative in their thinking may benefit from a meditation visualization that they too are protected ... rather than focusing on the fear and anxiety of their presence... This is not to suggest you invite them back into your life... I merely say this to change the back and forth energy.

Which takes me to your Chinese cabinet and the light activity.... this suggests to me that someone (special)... not a 'wotsit' was trying to get your attention. May I assume that you have a keen extra sense... and due to past activity around you... you are shielding/blocking. Please don't feel I am taking this too lightly... I know that feeling haunted is scary indeed.. but for me when the lights flicker... I am warmed with the thought that a loved someone is near me. Sometimes street lights will blink off as I pass... LOL... I take this as a special sign for me.... but then again I feel the same about rainbows... Laughing

I am on a Paranormal site ... a couple of our team members do remote viewing, house clearings...including exorcisms. If we can be of any help to you... please don't be shy. There is never a fee... and during the last year on this site I have seen many people helped. Blessings to you and your partner.... (((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:03 pm

Thank you for that lovely response Evie. It is very much appreciated.

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:14 am

Ook! - just to back up Evie's message ... I am also a member of the forum that Evie mentioned, as is Logmadr, and the work they do is amazingly good and very effective.

If you do decide to follow that route, just PM Evie or myself or Logmadr for the link - we would be more than happy to share it with you.

You and Gina are never far from my thoughts and I send you positive energy when I can.

Brightest Blessings
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:57 am

Thank you Sarah.

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:00 am

Ryoma, I would be happy to help in any way, shape or form I could: I will even raise the idea to The Charges (explaining all of the previous risks to you and Gina, of course) but I'm sure we can find a way to help you...

Again, my thoughts are with you and I am sorry so much has happened to you recently...

Hang in there and say Hello to Gina from me...Smile

Logmadr...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:17 am

Thanks Tomi. Smile

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:30 am

If the cleansing doesn't go well, would you mind noting down anything interesting that happens around you house, Gina and yourself, so we can get some idea of what we're dealing with? None of us have any exorcismic experience, but we all know at least a little about negative energy and banishings...

Logmadr...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:51 am

We will do that Tomi. Smile

Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:01 am

I suppose it's like missing a pet...

That came out really wrongly but you know what I mean...
Back to top Go down
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:32 am

Oh Ook ... I am so touched, by your generosity in allowing the child and governess to remain. Awww Bless

I moved into a rental home shortly after the elderly lady of the house passed. She had lived there for years... and when she fell ill and was hospitalized, her family moved everything out of the home into storage. She would not have been aware of this. I assume after she passed she returned to her home because I very much felt her presence. Her energy was Cranky-ish... in life as well, so I heard from the neighbors.

Of course she was cranky, scratch she couldn't find her stuff. I did what I could to let her know that she had died and I assured her that I didn't know where her things were. I tried to tell her about the light... to look for it .... you know... go to it . She Furious said "NO!" I said, My hands on my hips... matching her mood... "ok fine, stay... but don't show yourself to me" tongue I will say that her presence was comforting, not uncomfortable at all. I even went around a few second hand shops hoping to find something that may have belonged to her... no luck though.

In the year I lived there She didn't manifest, I heard and felt her but I did not see her. However she was nosy and I often found drawers pulled open in the kitchen and bathroom. She was never cranky when I did yard work and tended to the flower beds. LOL I moved a year later because they were going to demo the old farm and put up a sub-division. I wondered how she was gonna deal with the demolition team? I sure hope she went to the light ... It's a sad thing when spirits are earthbound or trapped.

Ook... I am gonna think that the child and governess... saw the Light (((hug)))

Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:03 am

Evie that is a wonderful story...having someone who lives with you, when in actual fact, YOU are living with THEM lol Smile
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:55 am

Evie, that is just wonderful. It reminds me of a house we lived in around my mid to late teens.

It was a Victorian house with three storeys - I eventually moved up to the top floor when my brother and his wife moved out.

The floor had three rooms (two actually but one was divided) and I slept in the room without windows.

I always felt very comfortable in that room and very protected. I used to use an old, battery run record player and listened to the "Bridge Over Troubled Water" album by Simon and Garfunkel while I went to sleep. That is still one of my favourite albums - my first boyfriend had bought it for me as a birthday present.

I used to use candles quite a lot in my room, but never near the record player.

I woke up one morning and found melted wax on the album ... I was distraught. I had no option but to put the album away. I then started to listen to "House of the Rising Sun" single by The Animals - not really the same but another favourite of mine.

A number of months later, I thought I would check the album again and see if I could find a way of removing the wax without damaging the record. Imagine my surprise when I looked and found that the wax was not visible ... just a very light shadow of where it had been!!!

I still cannot explain what happened and I promise that I did not imagine any of this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:33 pm

Sarah how old were you when you first got Alzheimers? Hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:41 am

What an experience Evie.

Back to top Go down
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:56 am

lol! I can recall when "Bridge over troubled water" was a popular song... It certainly does take me back to my teen years when I listened to it over and over again. I am assuming the presense in your home got tired of it.... My theory is that even spirits get tired of the same-old, same-old.... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:30 am

Now that's a theory I hadn't considred! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:11 am

Ok just came back from a walk up to the church near the harbour and while I was there I noticed there were more crows around than there should be so I decided to say a little prayer asking for the restless spirits that should have moved on to go to wherever they should be (this is just outside the graveyard) and when I turned to face the graveyard a white shaped person "flew" past so I ran back into the graveyard to make sure it wasn't someone wearing a white coat but there wasn't anyone there. My first thought was that it was a ghost/spirit
What are other peoples opinion?

Witch BB Witch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:42 am

Hi

I'm going to suggest you go with your gut reaction. Your first instinct was probably correct. "Logic and reasoning" made you further check it out... Definitely you saw something or you wouldn't have bothered to do that...

Interesting that you associate crows with earthbound spirits....

Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:44 pm

Crows are ment to be the carriers of souls from the decest
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:36 pm

I knew they had some sort of links but did not realise that crows were carriers. Very interesting. Do you have any theories about what the white figure was? Did you sense anything in particular at the time?
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:52 pm

It may have just been the protector of the graveyard: all places where the dead are lain to rest have a Spirit lingering close by: the most potent of spells can be used when in contact (physically or otherwise) with a corpse, especially if you use that body's original soul and weave it in to your spell....

I'm not dark, really I'm not!!!!
Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:03 pm

As VII would say, respect the dead, for they are many and we are few. Just watch yourself Tomi cos the dead will have their vengence if you misuse your power over them. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:12 am

Ook! wrote:
I knew they had some sort of links but did not realise that crows were carriers.
I only knew they were when I watched to crow and then decide to look up what crow "do" to see if it was true

Ook! wrote:
Do you have any theories about what the white figure was?
I thought and at the moment still think that it was some kind of departed spirit

Ook! wrote:
Did you sense anything in particular at the time?
I was just really shocked and a bit scared at the time...

I think the spell/prayer went something like this:
I ask the Lord and Lady
To carry the restless departed to where they must be
Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:19 pm

Do you think you were just a bit scared because of the strangness of it or because of the type of energy the spirit was giving off?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next