Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley

Go down 
+4
Logmadr
LunarCraft
Ook!
StarlightTess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley   one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:55 pm

... but, Sweetling ... I have no (visible) wrinkles ... what are you suggesting??? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley   one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:56 pm

Your spells are mighty powerful deary, one of you age should be covered in them!
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley   one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:26 am

Solvo Phasmatis wrote:
Yes, 19 is so old....only a 17yr old child would think that Razz
Blimey, I'm old enough to be either of your parents. Shocked

Kind of going back to the Vicar of Dibley I saw Dawn French in London once and at a conference Lenny Henry came to do a routine once but a bomb scare meant we all ended up waiting in the car park for several hours while it was located and a controlled explosion was done. Lenny Henry turned up and decided to run part of his routine while standing in a convertable car in the middle of a freezing, pitch black car park for hundreds of very cold and miserable people. He was brilliant. He didn't have to do it, he could have just gone home but he livened up the evening for us anyway. What a great bloke. Smile
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley   one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:56 am

I've got lenny henry's autograph and pictue Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley   one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:38 am

Confused It's strange, I've heard good reports from sarah and now you about lenny henry but before that I heard one which didn't paint him in such an appealing light. He was booked to perform in Bridgwater many a year back. Then between the booking and the performance he started to get famous so decided that he didn't want to do it because it was now 'beneath him'. However his manager said that he had to do it so he came anyway. Then because he didn't want to be there he was really rude to the people working there and cut in show nearly in half. I know this story is true as it came from my Mum who went. I dunno, maybe he was just having a bad time confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley   one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one of my fav jokes from the end of the vicar of dibley
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2