Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?

Go down 
+3
Logmadr
Annie
Merry Moot Admin
7 posters

What do you think of the Merry Moot forum?
Excellent
What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Vote_lcap81%What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Vote_rcap
 81% [ 13 ]
Ok
What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not bad
What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A bit rubbish
 0% [ 0 ]
The worst forum I have ever seen
 0% [ 0 ]
What forum? *runs round in a circle*
What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Vote_lcap19%What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Merry Moot Admin
Admin
Admin
Merry Moot Admin

What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?   What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:18 am

To follow the launch of the Merry Moot forum we have started a poll asking what you think of Merry Moot.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?   What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:46 am

I edited this so that people can vote. The poll had expired, silly me!

Vote now peoples!!

Annie
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?   What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:15 pm

Sorry, I just couldn't resist the ''Runs around in circle'' bit... it's excellent and you know it queen be proud of yourself, everyone else is proud of you...

Now where was I?

Oh yeah...

**runs around in circle**

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Evie

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?   What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:55 pm

I love your choice of colors! It feels very welcoming. This project is a true labor of LOVE!

Blessings and P E A C E to ALL ((( h u g s )))

Evie
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?   What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:15 pm

The forum skin is superb, well thought out and well designed. Thumbs up to all who were involved. Excellent! As for the 'fel' of the forum, it's one of the friendliest feeling places I have ever visited - Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?   What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:56 am

Logmadr wrote:
Sorry, I just couldn't resist the ''Runs around in circle'' bit... it's excellent and you know it queen be proud of yourself, everyone else is proud of you...

Now where was I?

Oh yeah...

**runs around in circle**

jocolor

ah yes.... running around in a circle... tee hee
oh no running round in circles smilies so I guess I shall just jump... well bounce...
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?   What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:42 pm

Good Job I'm well impressed by this website, I can't believe you did all this yourself Annie! Go you! T
Though the only problem I'd say is that damned Logmadr! kick him off the site! or just kick him, either is fine by me! Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
matt32
matt32

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?   What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:50 am

The forum is superb lets hope it keeps on growing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?   What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the Merry Moot Forum?
Page 1 of 1