Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Empty
PostSubject: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:46 pm

A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess all go on a trip to a small lake to fish and improve Religious Relations. They have hired a small boat, they have packed lunches, made by their spouses and are ready for a day of fishing.

They take the boat out onto the water, just after dawn. At about 11am, the Rabbi starts squirming: "Excuse me, my friends, but I must go to use the little boys room": he promptly steps out of the boat and, rather then falling into the water, he steps on top of it. The Priest seems amazed by this affraid but the High Priestess seems not to notice. After the Rabbi has reached the shore, the Priest seems to think how it happened. In a few minutes, the Rabbi has returned in the same way, looking as if he had done nothing peculiar.

About an hour later, everyone on the boat states how hungry they are. The High Priestess lets out a soft scream and says that she has left her lunch on shore. "No matter!" she says, " I'll be back in a jiffy!" and leaps out of the boat and, like the Rabbi treads on the water. After retrieving her lunchbox (Pukka) she returns to the boat without a drop of water on her.

The Priest decides that he cannot let these two heathens out-do him. Evil or Very Mad He excuses himself for the bathroom and promptly steps out of the boat and sinks to the bottom of the lake, and after treading water for a minute, he spins around and doggy-paddles toward the shore.

The Rabbi looks toward the High Priestess and says: "Do you think we should tell him about the Stepping Stones?"

The High Priestess looks flumoxed: she stares at the Rabbi in disbleif Shocked

"What Stepping Stones?!"

[[p.s. I added the emotes so you know what the different emotions looked like Smile]]

Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:07 am

Hee hee hee - love it!!!

Keep up the good work, Tomi - it is really appreciated

BB

Sarah
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 pm

You are very welcome, pet! I love being able to tell bad jokes on this site then get praised for it!! If you would like me to do anything else with the forum (Mod. more Topic's, etc.) I'll be happy to, I love this forum! I'll try and be on MSN tomorrow Smile While I'm working obviously Smile

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:20 pm

Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:00 am

HAHA brilliant!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:21 am

I am pretty damn funny aren't I!

Heehee Peoples! Share more jokes!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:37 am

... and soooooooooooooo modest too!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:27 pm

Sorry,I used to be arrogant, but now I'm just plain perfect Smile

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:48 pm

Logmadr wrote:

but now I'm just plain perfect Smile

hmm... lets leave that up to other people to decide Razz
(joke!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...   A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Priest, A Rabbi and A High Priestess...
Page 1 of 1