Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The general martial arts thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

The general martial arts thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The general martial arts thread   The general martial arts thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:36 am

speaking of philosophy i got one of the books that was written from bruce lees notes called striking thoughts - bruce lee's wisdon for daiy living and its one of my prized collection (as your aware by now i love books) and it was written by permisson of the bruce lee estate by john little i reccomend it to anyone not just interested in martial arts as a physical and mental for of defence.

reading that full quote brought back memories and i wish today that i could visit his tombstone in seattle but im on a journey at this point in time wich restricts physical travel before my jorneys end i will go and pay my respects but as far as im concerned we pay our respects everyday we think of him not just as a martial artist but as a human being.

in respect to the comment about the current form of jeet kune do that teachers are currently teaching there is a foundation that specifically teaches that which bruce invisioned without adding personnal input althou it was my understanding that he wanted people to add or take what they needed as jeet kune do is more than just a form of training from a martial arts master it is a spritual journey to discover balance and who the self is basically individual to the person lerning not teaching?
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/

The general martial arts thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3