Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Church newsletter bloopers!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

Church newsletter bloopers!! Empty
PostSubject: Church newsletter bloopers!!   Church newsletter bloopers!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:14 pm

Don’t let worry kill you - let the church help.

Thursday night - Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to follow.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.

For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

The rosebud on the alter this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Belzer.

This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.

Tuesday at 4:00 PM there will be an ice cream social. All ladies giving milk will please come early.

Wednesday the Ladies’ Liturgy Group will meet. Mrs Johnson will sing, "Put Me in My Little Bed" accompanied by the Pastor.

Thursday at 5:00 PM, there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All ladies wishing to be "Little Mothers" will meet with the Pastor in his study.

This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.

The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind. They can be seen in the church basement Saturday.

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.

Annie lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Church newsletter bloopers!!   Church newsletter bloopers!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:50 pm

Again, with the HEE HEE HEEness...

jocolor
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Church newsletter bloopers!!   Church newsletter bloopers!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:49 am

Thank you, Annie - I needed a good giggle and you gave it to me!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Church newsletter bloopers!!   Church newsletter bloopers!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:21 pm

Priceless. Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Church newsletter bloopers!!   Church newsletter bloopers!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:48 pm

lol!

The last two are my favourites!

rofl
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Church newsletter bloopers!!   Church newsletter bloopers!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Church newsletter bloopers!!
Page 1 of 1