Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forums Are Dying!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

The Forums Are Dying! Empty
PostSubject: The Forums Are Dying!   The Forums Are Dying! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:35 pm

No one is commenting much so I have an Assignment for everyone:

Please post a New Topic (under any category) of something that interests you! It can be anything you like! Like, anything!!

This is just a way to get the forums going again and a way for us to know eachother a little better!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Are Dying!   The Forums Are Dying! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:40 am

I don't think they are dying at all, Tomi but I do take on board what you are saying.

Don't forget that we had had two new members sign up this week and a third person has told me that she will definitely be joining us very soon (Tomi, I will PM you about this).

I think we are noticing a certain Post Master's absence and this is a hole that we need to bridge, certainly.

Therefore, please get posting everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Are Dying!   The Forums Are Dying! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Merry Moot is one of the friendliest, warmest places I have visited for a years. I don't think this fact is lost on new visitors and can only bode well for the future of the forum. New members are joining all the time at a very steady pace and the post count continues to rise.Remember, the forum is only a few weeks new and look at it! Superb!

To use Wiccan and Pagan phrases, it is full of light and positive energy. This attracts people in my humble opinion so stay positive and it will all grow naturally.

Ask the members here - don't you all feel how positive Merry Moot is? Come on everyone, let Annie know. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Are Dying!   The Forums Are Dying! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:15 pm

Dying may have been the wrong word to you Smile

Annie did an amazing job and I am in awe of her Smile I think the forums are slowing a bit because it's half term and half the people on here were at a party with me on Monday so most of them still have hangovers Razz

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Are Dying!   The Forums Are Dying! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:31 pm

Yes, Annie has done an amazing job. Smile

So Tomi, if everyone was at a party and suffering from hangovers afterwards, what you meant to say was that the Forum Members felt like they were dying, not the Forum was dying - I see, it all makes sense now. Wink Laughing Razz

Just goes to show what happens if you mix drinks. Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Are Dying!   The Forums Are Dying! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:40 pm

Or maybe they are all already dead but because you are dead too so you are just making all this up including this so you aren't reading anything because you are dead and can't be reading anything... but if you are dead then you can't be making this up because you are dead and now my head hurts...

and I am finding it really hard to spell at the moment lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Are Dying!   The Forums Are Dying! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:44 pm

Laughing rofl Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Are Dying!   The Forums Are Dying! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forums Are Dying!
Page 1 of 1