Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!

Go down 
+3
Logmadr
LunarCraft
Sabouki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabouki
Sabouki

Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:54 am

OMG!!

Today, i started sixth form. Yep, i'm a sixth former. It actually quite scary saying that. I was well nervous, cos i've been going to a private all girls school for 9 years, so i havent changed school in a long time!!! It was strange going from a 40 person year to a 400 person year! I got lost so many times!!

AND i have free periods!! AND half days!!

[i know i'm excited but, oh well ]

I'm doing French, Spanish, History and Pyschology A Levels, so i gotta LOT of work!
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Well Done   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:05 am

You have survived the hardest part of the whole ordeal - going in somewhere completely new.

Now you can concentrate on enjoying the experience - keep us informed of how it all goes for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:19 am

Good on you Miss. Sixth-Former!! Are you at a mixed school now? With real boys? lol!

jocolor

Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:22 am

Thank Sarah! I definately will!

And yes, i AM at a mixed school....with REAL boys! It quite great actually. AND WE GET A TEA MACHINE!!!!! *victory dance* and i can wear what i want =] its brilliant....so far, lol
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:27 am

WOW! lol! I don't go back for another 6 days, but I am really looking forward to it...I miss all my friends, plus I wanna see if there are any hot first years Wink

Plus I'm starting college with a new person I already know...and it should be...interesting...

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:35 am

nteresting?? What does that mean?

its really wierd...we get lil swipe cards to get in as well =]
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:40 am

That sounds quite cool, we only get little cards to give to the Librarians to get into the library computers lol!

Interesting in a few ways...I'll IM you...

jocolor
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:44 pm

I know I am not really supposed to post on this forum (I know ... I lose a few years!!!)

I know what you're on about, Tomi - I am sure everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:48 pm

Just so you know Sarah, I tidied up your comment, you'd HTML'd something weird :S Hehehehe

I love being a Mod...

jocolor
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:51 pm

Thank you Mr Mod, Sir
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:54 pm

You're very welcome Mrs...Mrs...Mrs. Old Person, Sir!! Ha!! Fear my witty banter and unbeatable comebacks!! I am the Forum Joker!! None can Out-Joke me!! I have the superior intellect!!

So...

How was everyones weekend...?

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:46 am

Agares wrote:
I have the superior intellect!!

That had me laughing for hours.

Me weekend was alrite. This weekends gonna be good too. I'm going to a party on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:53 am

That;s good...I get to hang around with a bunch of Witches' on Saturday, I think I win!!! Mwhahahahaha!

Anyway....

Have you any idea when you're coming down here again next Smaabik you Sasquatch?

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:10 am

Probs not til after xmas, cos i'm doing work experience at the bbc broadcasting studios in London at half term
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:42 pm

Thanks for the compliment, Tomi - the witches bit. I'm not too sure about the Mrs Old Person bit, though ... and "superior intellect" - or is that me????
Back to top Go down
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:15 am

I start college on Monday. I had induction week this week, which was boring. But I am looking forward to next week though. I ordered my textbook bounce (I don't know why I am getting so excited lol! That means I have more work to do!).

I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself at sixth-form though. Stupid question, if you are doing AS/A levels, which ones are you doing? I am just nosey!

Annie

EDIT: What an idiot! I just noticed that you said what you are doing. Just ignore me, I'll go away in a minute!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:00 am

Great, a typing forum run by someone who can't read...

Who else is scared?

bounce

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:49 am

Oh! bounce Me! bounce I want to be scared! bounce Pick me!!!!

Glad you're enjoying sixth form. I've been back for two days and they've alrady given me large amounts of homework - it's like they expect me to work or something....
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:24 pm

haha! I know....strange that!
Back to top Go down
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:19 am

Work? ... What's work??

Annie
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:26 am

Who knows
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Dorian
Dorian

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:34 pm

Hmmm.. I have a weird card thing too, it's an 'identity card' so they know i'm not secretly a peodophile wandering the school... I think something along those lines, although I haven't had to use it much, I wonder why...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!   Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to School....SIXTH FORM!!!!
Page 1 of 1