Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which superhero would you be?

Go down 
+6
Jaska
Louve
Era Amunet
Logmadr
Witch-In-Ice
Ook!
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Which superhero would you be? Empty
PostSubject: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:27 pm

If you could have any superpower(s), which would they be and what would you call yourself?

Or, is there a superhero(ine) you know of that you would like to be?
Back to top Go down
Witch-In-Ice
Witch-In-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:58 am

Catwoman, of course! cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faeryintheforest
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 am

Iwish I could fly, phase through solid objects and turn invisible, and I would call myself "No Man"!!!

Lol!
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:11 am

I'd have dragonfly wings that I could "absorb" into my back...
(when I was younger I used to pretend I had faerie wings)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Louve
Louve

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:03 am

Morphing! like animorphs but not restricted to just one animal. I always dream about that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:03 pm

Be able to spurt leathery wings from my shoulder blades, which enable me to fly, And hurl balls of fire from my hands

***DEESTROOYYYY!!!***

the name is Aerin (prantagonist from one of the mangas i tried doing....)
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
VII
VII

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:00 am

I want superpowers like a powerful wizard's but for sound!! Like, I can distort and skew soundwaves for my own purposes, so I can:
* knock down walls with a low bass throb
* cut an object with a sharp treble shriek
* echo
* reverberate a hurtling object so it multiplies its damage
* distort
* phaser in and out of reality
* imitate voices, noises and frequencies
* amplify, etc., etc.

Dunno what I'd call myself... Maybe Noisia, after the electronica artist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/druid_danja & http://www.paganspace.n
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:03 am

How about Nag Man or Shriektactular? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:57 pm

My powers would me, telepathy, telekinesis. More than anything i wish i could be strong...not in the physical kind of strength, but more like emotionally and mentally strong.
Back to top Go down
Chardeian
Chardeian

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:40 pm

I don't really want any superpowers, but rather an unbeleivable determination to be able to train my body to be able to fight like Elektra. It's the whole complete self-confidence, power of my own body type feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:08 pm

The Japanese call that 'Kiai' - pronounced Ki-eye. Roughly translated as fighting spirit. I believe that most people can achieve an 'Elektra' type skill set (without the additional stuff the comic book throws in with her character - doesn't she have some form of mystical power too? Can't remember).

You never know, there may be news of a new Elektra running around Britol beating bad guys soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chardeian
Chardeian

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Yeah, she does, but that power comes with a curse. Things go wrong everything she falls in love or cares about someone. I couldn't handle that...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Oh that's cruel. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:29 am

wow......
my descrption sounds like the evilest here....

besides dragonfly wings lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:24 am

Eeeeeevvviiiiiiillllllll!!!! Mwahahahahahahaaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:44 am

ooh ooh! i think we should add background descriptions for our characters, like how we got the powers or motives etc! lol
Yay *goes crazy* Yay

btw.... O_o you havnt spoken of your character yet Ook *becomes very wary*
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:07 am

Brilliant idea Jaska. Mind you, it's taken me this long topost what I would be or want that it'll take forever to come up with a background story!

I would like to have the power to manipulate matter, space and time. If I could manipulate matter at molecular level I could even cure cancer, 'fly' if I move molecules around me, walk through walls, make food, water or other objects by changing molecular structure, affect the weather, etc, etc. Blimey, the list is endless. If I could manipulate space and time, I could freeze or slow down time for everyone else except thoe I chose not to be affected and even 'teleport' to anywhere in the universe to any point in time as well. Awesome.

I would also like to have the power to cook a decent meak without buring everything! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:12 am

meak? whats a meak? some kind of super food for super babies? i want some Razz
ill post my background inabit Razz
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:17 am

Razz Razz Ah, me and my typos. Rolling Eyes I meant meal and burning. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:03 pm

i didnt see the burning lol, possibaly because my "hero" caused it huahahah!!
---

Aerin's background:
I was doing experiments with dna and came across one elixir that could morth me into a reptile. I drank it (being alone, i could only test on myself)
However our DNA didnt mix very well, so i became half reptile (across one arm leg and face, with horns and wings, and the other half remained human rejecting the new blood... on top of that, the process was irriversable, so i stayed that way forever..
because of this, i could not take a job and most casted me out of society (as usual ¬_¬)
I went home from being sacked from my job. I was furious. In rage, i punched a wall with my reptilian hand, only to find it ease straight through with a sudden flash. I paused and stared at my hand. It was covered in a cool fire which had scorched a hole in the wall at impact.
It seemed that energy is much more densly compact when you have more than human blood, and found ways to manipulate this new energy, such as hurling fireballs.
over the days i start gaining wealth by destroying buildings, and came across a large warehouse in wich to carry on experiments with two inteligent schemers i hired (one of wich i kill) and plot to taking over the land, city by city, town by town.

---
I knew i should be wary of you Ook, it seems you have the power to manipulate my source of firepower. meaning you could be my great strength or my very weakness : affraid .... or VII actually.. when i hurl a fireball, he could send vibration wave things to deflect it Razz
Back to top Go down
Dorian
Dorian

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:04 pm

I would go for telekensis, but not normal telekensis more like the super powered one Jean Gray had in X-men where she could disintergrate things into dust. That's what I waaant...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:42 pm

What about a weakness? Like Elektra's curse or Kryptonite to Superman? To balance things shouldn't we have a weakness as well? What would it be if we did have one. For me it would be that I would still have the frailties of a normal human which is a weakness in itself. It's not like we are built to be invincible afterall.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be?   Which superhero would you be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which superhero would you be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: