Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheyenne's Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caprichosa

Cheyenne's Friends Empty
PostSubject: Cheyenne's Friends   Cheyenne's Friends Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:34 pm

My daughter and I were making french toast together yesterday. I noticed her glancing behind me off and on and seemed to be straining to hear something...although no one was talking at the time.
I turned to pick something up and as I turned back around, she jumped out infront of me and redirected me...as if she were keeping me from hitting something. She said "Be careful, mom!!" and then she stopped and looked down quickly.
Cheyenne's Friends Cheyenne1stgrade3
She realized that I didn't see the same thing she had seen and told me, "there's a lady standing there." I turned to look and saw a shadow move across the room...at the same time, Cheyenne said "She's just a shadow...she left now."

She is finally opening up to me about what she sees and I am so glad. I had no idea she felt the way she did. Like she couldnt tell anyone. She wanted me to find her other children like her, but I am not aware of any such organizations...anyone else know of any?

Caprichosa
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Cheyenne's Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Friends   Cheyenne's Friends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:42 am

I don't know of any, but that is certainly a fascinating stor....absolutely brilliant!! You have another spirit chaser on your hands, Capri!!!

Loggy
Back to top Go down

Cheyenne's Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: Discussion Boards :: Paranormal and Unexplained-
Jump to: