Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Well Wishes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Get Well Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Get Well Wishes   Get Well Wishes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:54 am

Just a quick post to send get well wishes to Logmadr's computer ... you knew it had been quiet - now you know why!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Aurora
Aurora

Get Well Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   Get Well Wishes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:26 am

Hehe yes I had been wondering! Reikification not worked on it then, or has it gotten to the point where its like trying Reiki on a dead person? hehe yes well get well soon loggy's computer! x
Back to top Go down
VII
VII

Get Well Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   Get Well Wishes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:31 am

Technology.... tsk tsk... Can't live with it, can't live without it... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/druid_danja & http://www.paganspace.n
Swords of Night and Day
Swords of Night and Day

Get Well Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   Get Well Wishes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:58 am

Large Hammer blows at strategic points seems to help my works laptop.

Or he could try a chainsaw, which one of my colleagues did (immediately before getting the sack - not a wise move. Really, really funny, but not a wise move. He was quitting anyway, thankfully)

Protege Computers in Weston by Tescos/Miss Millies mini roundabout have dug me out of the mire on more than one occasion. They're prices are good too.

Or was this caused by the Giant Squirrell that once attacked mine?

Squirrells are responsible for 95% of organized crime committed by rodents. (The other 5% is by Rats smoking and distributing weed.)
Most Evil Empires like Starbucks, McDeaths and BK are run behind the scenes by the Squirrell Mafia.

Marlon Brando copied the Squirrell trait of mouth food storage for his role in the Godfather. Method acting at its best.

I read all this in the National Enquirer, so it must be true!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

Get Well Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   Get Well Wishes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Hahah bet it was the grey ones! Damn immigrants! Taking those red squirrels jobs! Eating their nuts and stealing their trees! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get Well Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   Get Well Wishes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Well Wishes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: Life Cycles-
Jump to: