Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beltane celebrations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oobe

Beltane celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Beltane celebrations   Beltane celebrations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:24 pm

Well that was different, I must say. Not at all what I was expecting, but it came good in the end.

Thanks to you all for making me welcome. I look forward to the next time.

I have made an offering, of crackers and cheese (last years harvest), with some fresh herbs newly grown. Dedicated to friends old, and new, may they receive what they need in the following season, whatever that may be.

Richard
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Beltane celebrations   Beltane celebrations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Richard, thank you so much for coming tonight, it was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for driving everyone home okay, I was too low on petrol and too tired!! Thank you again for your prescence there and I most heartily invite you to our Litha celebrations, wherever and whenever they may be!!

Logmadr
Back to top Go down
Oobe

PostSubject: Re: Beltane celebrations   Beltane celebrations Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:55 pm

Thanks for a great time. I'll look forwart to it, for sure.

As for giving lifts, I don't mind. Being someone who mostly avoids intoxicating substances, I'm sort of natural designated driver. I guess you could put some money towards petrol next time, but you will have to force me to take it mostl likely Smile

Richard
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Beltane celebrations   Beltane celebrations Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:13 pm

I'm sure petrol money will be no problem, but you're car must go through it, 3L V6!! I'd be dead trying to afford that!!

Will get back to you with more details closer to the time!
Back to top Go down
Oobe

PostSubject: Re: Beltane celebrations   Beltane celebrations Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:08 am

It's not as bad as you think, but yes it uses a bit more than any small car would. I get about 260 to 300 miles per tank. So that is 26 to 30 mpg, not so bad for such a big car. Obviously if you drive like a nutter it will empty the tank very fast.

Anyhow I budget so as to be able to drive more or less as much as I want, so it isn't a problem. I don't use the car for that many miles, I do most of my driving in a van as part of my job.

Richard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beltane celebrations   Beltane celebrations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beltane celebrations
Page 1 of 1