Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wedding Anniversary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazelmouse
Hazelmouse

Wedding Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Anniversary   Wedding Anniversary Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:26 am

We celbrated our 5th (wooden) wedding anniversary on 30th April. Our wedding itself as perhaps unnusual. He wore black and I wore red (registry office affair with just close family) He took my last name (changed by deedpoll) Bless his heart I love you

Our anniversary this years was a quiet affair (usually is) but we couldn't even go out since the car was doing its impression of chuggaboom (chronic misfire) and we didn't know how much it would cost to get it sorted. silent

Got it fixed cheaper than expected Sheep Skip so did the old fart thing and went to the local garden centre where we fought off a load of furry ankle boots in thick coats (it was sunny and warm!) Treated ourselves to a coffee and sausage roll to the fascination of the grannies. Shocked then bought ourselves a set of 10 Hawthorn sapplings to plant in the front garden. Did that yesterday as it was nice and dry. So in the end we did get something wooden for our anniversary. We also got to see the local pesky cat being chased out of the big silver birch outside our house by some crows rofl

Hope everyone else had a good Beltaine. We certainly did.

Hazelmouse
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Anniversary   Wedding Anniversary Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:41 am

That sounds really sweet, I'm glad you enjoyed it!! It sounds like it was a really good anniversary! Beltane was good, although a little unorganised for a few of us, but it was nice nonetheless!! Thanks for the comment, Hazel, much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Anniversary   Wedding Anniversary Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:58 pm

Many congratulations on your wedding anniversary and what a lovely, unique way to mark it.

Belated Beltane Blessings to you and yours
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Anniversary   Wedding Anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding Anniversary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: Life Cycles-
Jump to: