Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attachement Facility

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazelmouse
Hazelmouse

Attachement Facility Empty
PostSubject: Attachement Facility   Attachement Facility Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:12 am

Not particularly trusting of hosting and upload sites and wanted to share some art and a chapter or two of my book for opinions.

Is it possible for you to add an attachment window to your message set up similar to that in an email?

If not can you suggest a safe and secure site I can upload chapters to so I can share with you?

Hazelmouse
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Attachement Facility   Attachement Facility Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:45 am

I personally use deviant art for things i want to share, especially for opinions, or try photobucket ( www.photobucket.com ), wich is a popular personal storage with user and password...

tjhose are the only places i would trust for copywrite protection etc...

there is the option to do a link to a file in PM's on here, but to do that you would need to upload it in eg photobucket... or you can just copy and paste like i mentioned previously, and just hint where the peice begins/ends...

otherwise, for some cases such as these, an attachment method would be useful Razz...
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Attachement Facility   Attachement Facility Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:07 pm

This sort of thing is lost on me, listen to Jaska!!
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Attachement Facility   Attachement Facility Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Logmadr wrote:
This sort of thing is lost on me, listen to Jaska!!

My next tip of the day:

It may also help if one starts learning to consume their wallpaper
(um.... if you want to of course... i dont think i can reccomend it :/ maybe i shall try and see ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attachement Facility   Attachement Facility Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attachement Facility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: Other Boards :: Suggestions-
Jump to: