Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Go down 
+2
LunarCraft
Logmadr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Empty
PostSubject: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:14 am

Ahem....To quote the subject of this topic...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I'M GOING TO STONEHENGE FOR THE EQUINOX......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

It's the one day of the year you are actually allowed to go INSIDE Stonehenge!!!

It's LunarCraft, Adaraia and myself for definite so far (along with a few friends not on the forums!), if anyone would like to come up there with us, let one of us know!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH So Excited!!!
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:14 pm

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! 'Tis only a week away ... YAY!!! Very Happy Laughing tongue Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:17 pm

i cant make it Sad

have fun XD
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Is there no chance of you being able to make it Jaska? Skive off work..please?!?! It's a once in a lifetime thing, we get to be in the centre of the fricking circle!! I want ANYONE to come, it's once in a lifetime!!
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:42 am

im dwn in farnham next weekend - remember?

lol i would go but bleh bad timing
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:24 pm

O
M
G!

I WANT TO COME!!!
* Sad *
But I can'''tttttttttt
That is SO fricken awesome guys!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think of me when ya'll are in there!

If AT all possible can you get me a couple of rocks from there?!
I'll pay the shipping...just let me know. OMG I NEED A ROCK FROM THERE!
Have a blast
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:53 am

Storm MoonSong wrote:

If AT all possible can you get me a couple of rocks from there?!
I'll pay the shipping...just let me know. OMG I NEED A ROCK FROM THERE!

Mama Storm

um same here lolz - a rock or something would be cool XD
i used to collect rocks or sticks from everywhere i went on hols lol - but they are, just rocks XD
Back to top Go down
ButterflyDancer
ButterflyDancer

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:42 am

Have a lovely day and you have to let us know how it was and what happened. I would love to go but unfortunalt not having transport is the thng which is holding me back.

But yeah let us know how it goes and maybe i will see you there another year!

xXx

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.viccwiccwicca.com
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:59 am

I will definitely let all of you know what happened, with pictures too hopefully...It would be great if more people can get there I just wanna meet more Mooters....
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:33 am

WOW ... WOW ... WOW - what more can I say!!! Despite the rain, what a brilliant experience it was to spend time with approximately 30,000 other people all celebrating the Summer Soltice!!!

The atmosphere was unbelieveable and so very friendly ... roll on next year - I can't wait to go again!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:31 am

DEFINITELY!! Next year, I am going to make sure everyone I know comes, seriously, lots!!!
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 pm

im going as i want to spend my fave time of the year somewhere powerfull at least once in my life Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: