Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One   Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:52 am

I started the day by going on the motorway for the first time on my own to get to the Newsroom. I arrived ten minutes before I started, which is good. When I went inside, I found there was a girl starting her work experience that day. That was a nice surprise.

We were told to work together, and our first assignment was to go through around 200 letters from people who had applied to the competition and decide who we wanted to win the 4 pairs of tickets to T4 On THe Beach (Golden Circle, pretty much VIP). We picked out the letters we wanted and made sure they were taken care of.

After this, I was told by a colleague that they had to do the coverage for T4 that year, and I was asked if I wanted to accompany him to it and be his shadow. It may not happen, but if it does, I will be backstage at T4 doing the interviews for all the bands...

After this I wrote a few articles to be published in the Weston & Worle News and Clevedon Mercury...I ate lunch with the work experience girl, I had a couple of ciggy breaks and drank waaaaay too much coffee...I am now EXHAUSTED but looking forward to going back tomorrow...

Thanks for the support guys... Smile

Loggy
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One   Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:01 pm

Sounds like a brilliant first day ... especially as you are looking forward to going back tomorrow.

What a jammy git though - potentially backstage at T4 on the Beach!!!! Let's hope it comes to fruition.

I knew my faith in you was secure Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One   Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:54 am

Yay!! I'm really pleased that you had a great first day.

I hope that your second day is as good as the first and fingers crossed for T4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One   Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Tomi,

Well done you! Hat's off to the world's newest reporter. I hope you are enjoying it. How exciting to see a new career start, a new path taken and the first steps to a new life. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One   Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomi Justice: Reporter - Day One
Page 1 of 1