Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shameless promotion!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Shameless promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:37 am

Thanks to you all. flower

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:58 pm

Ook! - please do not feel you have to apologise for promoting something as unique as Gina's book ... we are very happy to be able to provide a vehicle to enable you to do so.

I believe Logmadr/Tomi has an idea he wishes to discuss with you regarding the book - you will need to speak with him about this.

Once again, many congratulations to Gina for completing this wonderful project and for getting it to publication and launch stage.

May I take this opportunity to wish her every success with the book and with the next one in the writing stage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:22 pm

Thanks, it's much appreciated. Sincerely.

I'll get in touch with Tomi and have a chat with him. Sounds intriguing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:05 am

Hope you like it. Smile

Just a bit more to go now. The shop is open, she just has to add one or two things as time goes on and then it will be complete! Woohoo!

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:51 pm

Well, it's been finalised. Smile

A big thank you to Sarah and Annie for their support in this endeavour.

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:32 pm

oh oh oh oh ook! Now you've said the times I might be able to go because my law exam is in the evening so I should be able to go! Yippee oh I'm so chuffed! :-D It'll be great to see you and meet Gina finally! And I do love Japanese things and want to learn more about Japans history! So this its an added bonus definitely!! xxx
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:52 pm

Oh I'm so pleased to hear that Aurora.

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:14 pm

Oh don't those pizzahut days seems so long ago! Haha......thank god I'm outta there! Haha xxx
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:28 pm

I bumped into Ally (I think that is how to spell her name) today in Asda today - small world.
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:12 am

Amazing what can be achieved in the space of just 50 minutes.

Just popped into town and so-far the Library, the Winter Gardens, the Royal Hotel, the Art Shop and a book shop have all agreed to display our poster for Gina's book and the mini-poster for the book-signing. Tesco have agreed to look at the leaflet and will make a decision about putting it on their display board and a wonderful person on this forum has agreed to distribute posters at the College (Thanks!!).

The newspaper reporter said he is definitely interested in talking to us about the book and the launch and I am going to speak to him on Tuesday when he gets back from his holiday (thanks for the link up Tomi. Smile ).

This is just the start of course, but exciting nonetheless.

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Bah humbug, Kevin gets to go to Spain, it's alright, I taught him loads of dirty words...or so he thinks..."I am a chicken, worship me!" giggidy....

You're welcome Ray, hope everything goes okay...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:41 am

Thank you again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion!   Shameless promotion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shameless promotion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: