Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fear

Go down 
+6
Annie
Aoife
Storm MoonSong
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Ook!
Jaska
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

fear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fear   fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:56 pm

I have had a dream where I was petrified of heights, which is odd because I love them in rl but I was in a shoping mall and went up esclators, long history with them, when I was young I fell down some in John Lewis's and got a can of coke for it. But anyway, on my way up I reach the top and I practially fell to my knees and I felt like I could just slip off so I'm scrabbling around on my stomach while other people walk around giving me funny looks. lmao
anyway, dunno what I'm on about so teehee...
just ignore me, or go back to ignoring me... or just carry on ignoring me...

STOP GIVING ME FUNNY LOOKS!!!

now where's that sofa...

Sofa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Aurora
Aurora

fear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fear   fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:26 pm

Oh brilliant one Era that just reminded me, I'm not afraid of snakes, but I kept dreaming of snakes and being afraid of them, then KILLLING them, now I'm a little wary of them but I'm convinced its more symbolism than anything. Any thoughts on that anyone? xxx
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

fear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fear   fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi Aurora,

Snakes have a variety of meanings in dreams. Can you share any more abou whatever you can remember because it might help to decipher it some more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

fear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fear   fear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:32 pm

Hmmm I mean its just numerous dreams over years, cant think of anything specific. This dreams are normally about something else and all of a sudden animals such as snakes and rats will become a feature, there will be one or two etc and I'll be ok, then suddenly they will start multiplying and be everywhere. At this point I become overwhelmed, completely freak out and stamp on them or kill them in numerous ways including quite often the use of pointy objects. The rat thing is especially weird as I absolutely adore rats, had them as pets and would never want anything to happen to rats while in my care, cute snuffly harmless poor little things Sad xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fear   fear - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fear
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: Discussion Boards :: General Discussions-
Jump to: