Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Moot Family

Go down 
+4
Ook!
Logmadr
Aoife
Storm MoonSong
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:24 am

Hello all. I'm sorry I haven't been here to visit everyone. Hope your holidays were good.
There has been SO much going on that I'm not sure where to start. I had something on here a while ago asking "how much more?" and I found out. People keep telling me that "God doesn't give you any more than He thinks you can handle" my response to that is "I JUST WISH HE DIDN"T TRUST ME SO MUCH!"
To re-cap, Sept the dog and the bird died. October Mother-in-law died and my parents moved about 600 miles away from me for the first time in my life. The holidays came and went. December 30 dawned with my Dad in the hospital, prognosis Congestive heart failure. He is alive but not much of a mind left after all was said and done. January 7 crashed my world..............again.............my husband's illness has progressed and there is nothing more any one can do except wait. His illness isn't one that can be cure. It can be treated, but we have tried for 4 years and so far nothing has worked and they are out of drugs and things to try. So we have decided to enjoy our time left. Be it 2 months or 2 years.
Work is great. Busy as ever. Glad holidays are over though.
Hope this finds all well. Know you are missed an awful lot.
Love you all tons
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:56 am

I wanted to say I was sorry you're going through such a tough time, but I think 'tough' is way too much of an understatement. I really hope things get better for you and you're family soon - I will be remembering you all in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Logmadr

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Stormy, I really,truly and madly don't know what to say. There's nothing I can say to make you feel any better about all this. You've been through hell and back recently, it seems now you are going to a whole new layer in the following months.

Which ever supreme deity it is that decides what shit happens to who has obviously decided you CAN and WILL cope with this....You'll get through anything that's thrown at you because you are one DAMN strong person...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Hello Storm,

I hope you will accept my heartfelt sympathies for everthing you are going through.

I also wish you and your husband as much happiness and love imaginable for every moment that you have together, whether that be over 2 months, 2 days, 2 decades or more.

Wishing you the very best,

Ook
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Satyr

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:39 pm

Shame Storm, you really are having a tough time, but you're right to decide to enjoy what time you have left with your hubby, I hope that after all you have been through, that many blessing find their way to you now.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wayoftherede.com/index.php
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:28 am

I find myself humbled by all your kind words, thoughts, prayers and wishes.
I've become quite attached to all of you here at the Moot. Know that I think of all of you often and throughout the day. Ya'll are who help get me through this.
I hate that it seems all I do is ask ask ask for something. Please know that your all in my thoughts as well because without all the support I get from here, I'd truly be in the looney bin drooling from all the drugs to keep me from blowing something up!!!
Hugs to each of you
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:33 pm

my thoughts are with you mama storm

love and light
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:50 am

Oh Mama ... my heart goes out to you but, as Logmadr says you are one hell of a strong cookie and you can and will cope with what is thrown at you.

My thoughts, as always, are with you and your's. Make the most of every second that you have with your husband and enjoy each other to the full, especially the companionship and the hugs ... those are the things I miss the most now Ken is no longer physically by my side (spiritual hugs are lovely but not the same ... please don't stop them, Ken, I really am grateful for them).

I will continue to send positive energy to you all, along with Reiki healing for your husband.

Please keep us up-to-date with how things progress and try to stay positive.

Love always
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Hey mama, I also wish you the happiest time togetherand my thoughts are also with you
Much love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Sponsored content

My Moot Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moot Family   My Moot Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Moot Family
Page 1 of 1