Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiki Twitches

Go down 
+2
LunarCraft
Logmadr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

Reiki Twitches Empty
PostSubject: Reiki Twitches   Reiki Twitches Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:05 pm

Today, I started learning Reiki, off Sarah (Mod. of this site) and had myself attuned, which is a very uninteresting experience: some people feel buzzing, some people hear music: me, I got sleepy!
After being attuned, not much feel differernt, but after about half an hour, I got these crippling pains in my stomach, which (naturally) I tried to Reiki away: it dulled and numbed them, but they were still there. When I left Sarah an hour after being attuned, I went to catch the bus, by which point my stomach was agony again. I got on the bus, and found a quiet corner to curl up in. About ten minutes into my 45 minute journey, my legs cramped and burned for no reason! If this is what happens on the first day, I'm dreading what's coming on the next 20!
I was just wondering if anyone else had any similar experience when they were attuned to Reiki?
Tomi What a Face
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Reiki Twitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki Twitches   Reiki Twitches Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:31 pm

So sorry to hear that you are suffering, Tomi. It will ease and probably tomorrow will be much easier.

I am still running Reiki in your direction and will continue to do so until I go to bed at about 11.00 pm.

I don't like to say "I told you so" but I did warn you that there could be some reaction - it truly is different for each individual so I was not able to give you a definitive list of what to expect.

Make sure you drink lots of water and get plenty of sleep.

Keep me informed of what happens.

Blessed Be

Sarah
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

Reiki Twitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki Twitches   Reiki Twitches Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:42 pm

Don't worry, I'm not blaming you, I know you told me it wasn't going to be all fun! It has got a lot better, but my mum noticed i was looking a bit off-colour and I explained what we did: now she thinks I must have drunk a lot or I'm on drugs!

Note to self: do not tell mother about magickal practises and habbits!

Tomi
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

Reiki Twitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki Twitches   Reiki Twitches Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:38 pm

yeah my mum had pretty much the same reaction when she found out what i was learning about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Satyr
Satyr

Reiki Twitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki Twitches   Reiki Twitches Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:49 am

I know this is an old post, but as I am doing a reiki course now and had my attunment Saturday past, I found it interesting.

I found that after my attunement, I felt very wide awake and on a kind of energy high, but later on and since them I have been having daily headaches. I was also told what kind of things to expect, so I know thats what it is and I have been using reiki to lessen the symptoms.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wayoftherede.com/index.php
Aurora
Aurora

Reiki Twitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki Twitches   Reiki Twitches Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Weird thing is when Tomi got attuned I had similar pains and things to him but when I was attuned I didnt get much sicky. I even got the leg cramps and everything at the same time as him and there was no real explaination just a strange freaky occurence! Anyone ever heard of anything like it? xxx
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

Reiki Twitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki Twitches   Reiki Twitches Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:16 am

recently i was attuned and believe me the only thing wrong is the gas all sound no smell (thank goddess)

i saw some images while being attuned and managed to reiki heal me feeling sick and my headache i use it daily whether it be to just maintain good balance or for an issue present on the day and i do feel dif but in a good way
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Reiki Twitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki Twitches   Reiki Twitches Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:32 am

Thanks for sharing that Nos - flatulence can certainly be an effect that is experienced by some people following an attunement! I am so glad that you are using and running the Reiki energy and that you are finding it to be an overall positive addition to your life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sponsored content

Reiki Twitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki Twitches   Reiki Twitches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiki Twitches
Page 1 of 1