Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Willow Tree shop

Go down 
+3
Logmadr
LunarCraft
Ook!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

The Willow Tree shop Empty
PostSubject: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:05 am

I popped in to see Sarah very briefly yesterday to say hello.

It was lovely to have met you Sarah. I was a little nervous for some unknown reason ( Rolling Eyes Laughing ) so may have come across as slightly neurotic! But then again, maybe I am neurotic anyway. Wink

Anyway, I was only there for a few minutes so didn't get a chance to look around properly and need to go back to have a proper mooch. Smile It occured to me there isn't a thread here about the shop!!

I'll be going back to look at the books and tarot cards in particular.

So, what do you love about the shop, what are your favourite items, what do you go to mooch at in particular? Go on, talk about anything to do with the shop here. Wink
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:49 am

Ook!/Ray - the pleasure was all mine, meeting you yesterday and you did not come across as neurotic in any way.

I hope you felt less nervous when you left the shop than when you came in ... I can't imagine anyone being worried about coming in but, there again, I am used to the atmosphere!!

I look forward to meeting with you again and having a longer conversation with you.

Take care and regards to Gina
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:50 pm

I could talk about The Willow Tree for pages and pages and pages and pages...I often hang out there at lunchtimes...it's like a hot bath you sink in to and ll your troubles just whoosh away...although Sarah normally goes red when I strip Smile

My favourite items are:

-The candles made by a very gifted Mage
-The crystals: they are decent prices and amazing!
-Some of the books are so cool!

Just the way it's a safe haven for us teens (and you adults!) who are into Esoteric goods: it really has got to be one of my top 3 favourite places on the planet... Smile I've seen it grow along with the owners:

I've seen both the girls grow as people and as Witches, and they are probably two of the people I am most comfortable with on the planet: I know I could tell them anything and they would laugh/cry/shout/swear/blaspheme/hit on command!!

They're really is no other place I would like to spend my Saturday!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:08 pm

YOU WANT TO HIT ON ANNIE AND SARAH!!!!!!!! SO THATS YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS!!!!!!!!! TOMI YOU PERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! Modest
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:19 pm

i spent a while on saturday just having a look at whats in there, the thing i liek the most is how comfortable i felt there Smile
tomi why are you so obsessed with age sigh honestly. you will be an adult too in not too long!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:26 pm

Where did i mention age in that post?! I didn't think I had!

And yes...I want to take Annie AND Sarah on as my brides!!

Concubines for Logmadr!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:31 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid BRIDES?!?!?!? *runs*

Sofa Has he gone?

Anyway, I think Tess means where you said:

Quote :
Just the way it's a safe haven for us teens (and you adults!)

Correct me if I am wrong Tess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:05 pm

yup annie your spot on i was refering to

Logmadr wrote:

Just the way it's a safe haven for us teens (and you adults!)

watch out logmadr you'll be 20 before you reliase!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:48 am

When I get old enough to have to walk with a cane, I want someone to promise they will shoot me!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:41 am

Gee, thanks for the proposal, Tomi - what's the date? .... Annie ... come back here NOW!!!!!!!! rofl
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:50 am

You do realise I am only doing this so I inherit the shop, right? Razz

jocolor
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:58 am

What ... debts an' all!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:49 pm

I'm sure the man has shoulders broad enough. Wink Saying that though, debt is one of the things if I could go back in time and give myself advice it would be 'Don't do it!' although for a business it's practically impossible to avoid when starting up.

Anyhow, I digress! Embarassed

The incense sticks looked interesting too. Which country are they originally from Sarah? I'm just curious. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:50 pm

No! the candles suck!!

The crystal handmade keyrings on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:21 pm

Are there any plans to have an on-line shop? I love buying things on-line - as a matter of fact I think we've actually bought literally thousands of things on-line in the last few years! Blimey, I never realised that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:38 pm

There is an online shop in development still...the deadline was October 16th, but you're going to have to harass Annie to get it done quicker!

Aren;t you close enough to go get it in person? Come on, we're all dying to meet you Smile
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:06 pm

Yep, but I still like buying things on-line. Smile It means I can browse at my leisure, 24/7 and then pop in to buy whatever I saw or paid for online. Smile

We'll meet one of these days Tomi. It's inevitable. I've had the good fortune to meet Sarah and Kim so far.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:18 pm

We will probably see eachother walking along the street, and think "is that Ray??" then walk off...I have this effect!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Well, you know what I look like so if you, or anyone else here on the forum sees me, just come and talk to me! It would be great to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:35 am

If you're ever walking down Weston High Street and you hear a maniac shouting "OOK OOK OOK!" expect it to be me Smile

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 6:04 pm

Haha, that would be funny. It would be good to meet.

I keep meaning to pop back int o the shop but life is a little hectic to say the least at the moment. I always seem to be rushing here, there and everywhere.

I visit the website everynow and then for my fix though. Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree shop   The Willow Tree shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree shop
Page 1 of 1