Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advice in the face of adversity

Go down 
+2
Solvo Phasmatis
Ook!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sabouki
Sabouki

Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:11 pm

to make you feel better about the size of your manhood? LOL

and sheeps are crap! The cows are where its at!
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:11 pm

Quote :
No sense of humour is better than mine...
well I dare to disagree...
Quote :
What, you think I wear these leggins for fun?!
and yes you probabably do...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:16 pm

I am arranging for Admin to ban you both, under the arguement that you are both heinous and evil...

WHich is why I love you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:18 pm

LMAO! So you should! We're LOVELY!!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:20 pm

Great, now there's ANOTHER "I Hate Tomi Justice" Group being started...

Just fabulous...
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:21 pm

Logmadr wrote:
Great, now there's ANOTHER "I Hate Tomi Justice" Group being started...

Just fabulous...

NO! You're wrong! It a 'I Hate Tomi Justice, But Love Him At The Same Time Because Such A Tit And Sucks At Making Jokes' Group =]

another??
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:23 pm

Don't ask about the other group Smile

We can take 'em, CAN'T WE CHARGES!?

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:30 am

Solvo Phasmatis wrote:
Also to help calm down i've always found the accupressue I learnt really helpful. Each finger represents an emotion and when trying to control or subdue that feeling you single hold the finger tightly while taking deep breaths.
Thumb- Worry
Index finder- Fear
Middle finger- Anger (no supprises there Finger )
Ring finger- Saddness
Little finger- Frustration

Great tips Solvo. I used to do acupressure in my youth but now I only remember 2 or 3 techniques. It was soooo long ago, I'm feeling my age just thinking about it! Embarassed Laughing

I think that for many people, whenever a group of problems arise one of the most difficult things is to be able to ground oneself in order to deal with the issue effectively in the first place. This is where support is so vital as it offers an opportunity to potentially see other options, attitudes or solutions. Anyhoo, just wanted to post that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:45 am

I feel sick. I dread Mondays with a passion. Its days like this where i shake with anger, frustration and i miss Dad. I hate him, and love him, and im so angry at him, but all i want is for him to come home. I'm so mixed up today, i can't tell one emotion from another. I can't even cry...I'm silent while the tears fall. I dunno what to do. The strength i have is completely failing today. Everything seems dull and black today.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:52 am

Oh honey...I'm sorry you feel bad, but remember, you'll come out a stronger person for all this crap...you don't deserve it, but you're coping better than most of us here would...
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:16 am

Wise words (once again) Logmadr.

Sabouki - you can cope with this and remember it is perfectly alright for you to wish for and grab space for yourself ... particularly when it becomes too heavy.

Also, please remember that I am here, if I can help in any way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:57 am

As am I, forever and always...
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:27 pm

Logmadr wrote:
As am I, forever and always...

LMAO! Modest, as always =] Oh, that made me chuckle.

Thank you, and i know it'll make me stronger. I just wish i didn't need to be made stronger. lol. I just keep thinking there MUST be a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere.
Thank you Sarah, i'm eternally grateful that your here nif i ever need you.
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:29 pm

Oh, Hun - please don't hesitate if you need me
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:45 pm

Sacha you doofus! I meant I'm always here for you if you need me, not I am always wise!! Jeez, give a guy a break!
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:48 pm

Logmadr wrote:
Sacha you doofus! I meant I'm always here for you if you need me, not I am always wise!! Jeez, give a guy a break!

Oh right!! SORRY! I apologise!! But it DID make me laugh though =] And thank you!!! xxxx
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:50 pm

You're Welcome!!!

I am such a nice person Razz NOW you can be horrible...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:19 pm

Hello Sabouki,

My thoughts are with you. I do not know your circumstances (and will not pry either) so I just want to share a quote and a saying with you.

"What the caterpillar calls the end, The world calls a butterfly" - Lao Tze Tao (a great Chinese philospher).

"No road is too long with a friend at your side" - old Japanese proverb.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:22 pm

Nice....very nice...
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:24 pm

They are wonderful proverbs - thanks for those Ook!
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:39 pm

Thank you so much Ook. they are lovely, and may well become my mantras for the upcoming months. I appreciate it. =]
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:51 pm

No probs, but don't thank me, thank Lao. Wise old chappie that he was. Wink

I hope you are alright. I feel that all will be well you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice in the face of adversity   Advice in the face of adversity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice in the face of adversity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2