Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)

Go down 
+2
Logmadr
Ook!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Empty
PostSubject: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:59 am

I'm ill today and I know I have one of the worst illnesses in the world. Yes, you've guessed it - I have a man-cold. It means I am worse off than anyone else, inconsolible, barely able to survive and no-one in the world knows my pain. Evil or Very Mad No Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Have you ever known anyone with such a dire illness and what is your suggestion for survival of both the person with the illness and anyone near the male suffering this disease? Smile
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:53 am

Ryoma, this is going to be one of my girliest comments, but this really helps with man flu:

Have a boiling hot bath with bubbles and some smelly incense, then get out with a warm towel....dry off and put on a bath robe that's been in the airing cupboard or tumbledrier then lie on the sofa with a film you love on.....watch it then go to bed and listen to some music....

GILRY COMMENT! I WARNED YOU!!!!

Trust me, this really works!!
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE man cold
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:23 pm

lol! rofl lol! rofl lol! rofl lol! rofl lol! rofl lol! rofl lol! rofl lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:44 pm

lol! rofl lol! rofl lol!

Yers, I see no resemblence to me. Embarassed My illness is a SERIOUS one. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:19 pm

I'm sooo tired. This man-cold has me on my last legs. I think writing a will (if I have enough energy) tomorrow is the responsible thing to do.

Women may mock me, people may say they know my pain but only I can know my pain and it runs deep. pale
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:34 pm

Man Flu is very serious I'll have you women know...
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:10 am

roflmao!!!!!!!!! I am not being unsympathetic and I know how serious "Man Flu" is!!!

... but men do have a particular way about them to milk the situation completely ... I still think it is a case of "anything for a bit of sympathy"!!!

Wishing you better VERY soon Ook! We don't want to see you like this No for too much longer ... more like bounce again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:06 pm

oh god man flu.

Hope you get better soon Ook!!

And Tomi.....you are even more a women than i am....and i have a vagina!
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:00 am

Well, to my great surprise I survived! I thought I was a goner then I can tell you now. Laughing

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I know you were all genuinely concerned that I would not make it. I'm just glad that females will never know the pain that men go through when we have man-flu or man-colds. It's bad and that's an understatement I can tell you now.
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:08 am

Oh, Ook! I am so very pleased that you survived your terrible illness!! And good to see you communicating on the Forum once more. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:09 am

Thanks Sarah. Gina was saying that she would like to see the day when a man has to go through monthlys. She said she would pay good money to see how a man would cope with that. Wink rofl

Of course I am of the opinion that we would cope admirably as I am sure it is not as bad as man-flu. Razz ;P <<runs off to hide somewhere safe>>
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:22 am

I can see you hiding!!!! Sofa

I just stopped short of posting something along the lines of the fact that the human race would end if it relied on the male of the species for child bearing and birth!!! lol! ... However, monthlies come a very close second!!!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:30 pm

Could someone please explain the concept of "monthlys"?

<<< I know exactly what the monthlys are, I just want to see if I can make Sarah blush scarlett!! >>>
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:12 am

No, dearest Tomi ... it didn't work!!! Nice try, though lol!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:01 am

Trust me I will make you blush on Saturday! Hell, I made you blush on Monday! Forgot what I said...probably something crude.... Smile
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:07 am

That must have been magick!!! I did not see you on Monday ... but I admit that you succeeded yesterday!!!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:43 am

When you start the college week on Tuesday, like me, it WAS Monday yesterday! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)   One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the worst illnesses in the world (possibly). :)
Page 1 of 1