Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVP - Clauda Tells Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caprichosa

EVP - Clauda Tells Time Empty
PostSubject: EVP - Clauda Tells Time   EVP - Clauda Tells Time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:47 am

Ok, here I was coming back to visit Clauda and decided to ask some questions I already knew the answer to...just to see if I was getting truthful answers. I asked, "How long ya been here?" The answer is at the end of the video.

https://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd296/strawberryshortcake_a/Bose%20Cemetery%20Investigation/?action=view&current=ClaudaCanTellTime.flv
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: EVP - Clauda Tells Time   EVP - Clauda Tells Time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:42 am

Thats really cool! I keep listening to it and I keep hearing One hundred and thirty though? Am I just being odd?
Back to top Go down
caprichosa

PostSubject: Re: EVP - Clauda Tells Time   EVP - Clauda Tells Time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:50 am

I only hear three syllables there, but far be it from me to correct your own hearing. Sometimes others can hear things I miss. Sometimes I hear things others miss. Cool that u can hear it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVP - Clauda Tells Time   EVP - Clauda Tells Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVP - Clauda Tells Time
Page 1 of 1