Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Line

Go down 
+3
Satyr
Jaska
Nos Llew-Blaidd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

The  Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Line   The  Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:04 pm

THANK YOU JASKA Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Jaska
Jaska

The  Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Line   The  Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:54 am

....... (crawls back into the corner)
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Logmadr

The  Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Line   The  Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:54 am

Okay. Great post. Smile

Quote :
one needs to choose the lesser of two evils

Does one? Who says that one must chose the lesser of two evils? You? What gives you the right?

See what I mean, it all depends on people in themselves. If you think that you must chose the lesser of two evils, you should. If however, someone is not such a nice person (even though you're totally evil Razz) then they might chose the greater of two evils, no matter who is involved in the situation, because it is easier/better for them.

Have we just agreed or am I completely missing your point and my own?
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

The  Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Line   The  Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:59 am

Just noticed that post sounds a little bitchy at you Jaska, not supposed to be at all.. Much loving lol
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

The  Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Line   The  Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:28 am

lol no bitchiness indentified XD

Logmadr wrote:
Okay. Great post. Smile

Does one? Who says that one must chose the lesser of two evils? You? What gives you the right?

put it this way - there are only three options(in the scenario i went through in my last post) - what are you gonna do?
1) stand there and watch or ignore it (a negative/evil action, causing that victim to be killed, whoever it is)
2) put a stop to the killer, and harm them in some way, in worse case scenarios killing the would be killer
3) phoning eg the police, and risking the victim's life just waiting for someone to turn up

all three have negative and somewhat evil effects. of course- i agree that the lesser is what feels best to you, it varies from person to person, but you still have to choose, even if you stand there frozen in shock, that would count as the first option, leaving the victim to die.
there is no right and wrong, only what you feel is best. no matter how good or evil you are. yes regardless of whether the 'victim' is good or bad himself, we have this question again, what gave that 'killer' the right to end his life? which then means although you are letting this evil victim escape, at least the killer, should he be the good guy, not kill, and his own sanity and morality be restored.

someone would be harmed at minimum either way.

also, even the good people choose the easy option.
i think we have just agreed lol, time for your interpretation of what i just said now tomi Razz
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

The  Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Line   The  Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:32 pm

i dont think the easiest option is the best as the best option is usually thought out meaning you have to put work into it
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Sponsored content

The  Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Line   The  Line - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Line
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2