Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pagan Federation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matt32
matt32

Pagan Federation Empty
PostSubject: Pagan Federation   Pagan Federation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:54 am

Was just wondering if anyone was a member of the Pagan Federation and if so whats your views ???
Back to top Go down
Julia Oakmoon
Julia Oakmoon

Pagan Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Federation   Pagan Federation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:28 pm

I'm your PF Regional Co-ordinator. I originally joined many years ago to make contact with other pagans and I have definitely done that. You know when people say that your "teacher" will appear when the time is right. I never believed it until it happened to me and that was via the PF

It really depends on what you want to join an organisation for. They organise hospital and prison visitors. They educate and are working on building interfaith relationships. They deal with government and media agencies. Now anyone can say that we don't need an organisation to do that sort of stuff, we could just do it ourselves, but unfortunately, "official" agencies won't deal with anything other than an "official" body. They're not gonna want to take much notice of me and thee so if we want to be recognised and taken seriously as a "religion" - which I know some of us aren't bothered about - we need someone to talk to the Man

Contrary to popular belief they don't think that they're the only valid pagan organisation around and aren't out to take over the world (unlike some I could think of). Everyone who works for the PF is a volunteer and gives of their own time and money to be there for other pagans if the need arises

Any more questions, please just ask

Julia
Back to top Go down
http://www.paganfederationwessex.com
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Pagan Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Federation   Pagan Federation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:35 pm

HIya Julia, Smile

Do you have a web link for this federation please? Smile

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
matt32
matt32

Pagan Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Federation   Pagan Federation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:20 pm

Thanks for the quick response thee main reason for me wanting to join was to meet people in this area as none of my freinds are pagan and i think it would realy help me on my path which as yet is undecided.
Its quite a coincidence becau se only last night i was reading about you on the P.F website.Are you the person who organizes the weston moot?? because id love to know more feel free to p.m me.
Allso i would like to know what sort of events are organised ive seen the pagan picnic held in the u.s and i must say it looks great.

thanks again

mat
Back to top Go down
matt32
matt32

Pagan Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Federation   Pagan Federation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:21 pm

ook here it is http://www.paganfederationwessex.com/
Back to top Go down
Julia Oakmoon
Julia Oakmoon

Pagan Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Federation   Pagan Federation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:11 am

The main web address for the PF is as follows

http://www.paganfed.org/intro.php

The Wessex site is one that I put together with a lot of help from a couple of friends as I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to that stuff. Yes I'm that Julia

It's not me who organises the Weston moot it's a lady called Maria and it usually takes place at her home. I must admit that I haven't been for ages because I always seem to be working.The reason that my email address is up as a contact is because she doesn't have one and I don't want to plaster her phone number all over the place. I need to check with her that it's okay to give her number out so that people can contact her. The next moot is on 31st October and I think they'll be dressing up but I can't go because I'm on nights. I'll give her a ring and if she says it's okay I'll post the details up here

Julia
Back to top Go down
http://www.paganfederationwessex.com
matt32
matt32

Pagan Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Federation   Pagan Federation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:15 am

Thanks ever so much that would be great.As soon as my printers got some more ink i will be downloading the p.f application forms and get my subscription sent off.

thanks again

matt
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Pagan Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Federation   Pagan Federation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:36 pm

I spoke with Maria today in the shop and she informed me that she will be running a ritual on Samhain but I know she generally welcomes new attendees to the meetings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sponsored content

Pagan Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Federation   Pagan Federation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pagan Federation
Page 1 of 1