Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you thinking right now?

Go down 
+14
Jaska
Dorian
VII
Louve
Witch-In-Ice
Zephron
Annie
Solvo Phasmatis
Aoife
Sabouki
Era Amunet
Logmadr
LunarCraft
Ook!
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:48 pm

I am worrying about what I am wearing tomorrow...

I need Nina to bring in those leggins for me!!

As most of you know, I need to WOW people!!!
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:46 am

I am thinking that everyone here is this computer room are twits because none of them dressed up....
did any weston college goers actually dress up today?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:22 pm

I'm thinking I think I've eaten too much popcorn again and now I feel sick. Rolling Eyes Laughing

I keep glancing at my bedside table too. I need to send 3 "get well soon' cards but keep putting them off because the people who I want to send them have such serious illnesses I keep wondering if a card would actually be insensitive or not but I want hem to know they are in my thoughts all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:43 pm

I'm very pleased because after two weeks of frustration I've finally got the installation program for Linux to work on my PS3! Wahooo!

It's now at 94% of it's installation............ 95%......................95%

Ah, bliss! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:01 am

I'm thinking about how much Kims Samhain decorations rock! The talking skeleton!!!! Genius!!!!

I'm also thinkng about my Samhain banishings/welcomings. Particularly about the whole no procrastination about school work thing. I've actually got to get on with that. Now I'm thinking about the Philosophy essay I'm supposed to be writing...so...bye!
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:11 am

I am thinking how amazing Aurora's party was!! And now I want her to send me the pictures of it!!

Much Loving Kim!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:58 pm

I'm soooo tired....... so many things to do, so little time..... I just want to sleep for a week or two or three or even four please.........
Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:56 pm

I'm thinking i hope work lets me switch shifts so I can join The Charges and how cool it would be if I could! cheers Also feeling rather overwelmed with work and wondering whether I'm up to the challenge. Confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:38 am

I am thinking that you are up to the challenge, Solvo - hang in there.

I am also thinking what an amazing night I had last night/this morning! Skill development is brilliant!! Grrr (this was me for the most part! lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 6:46 am

anxious about seeing the Old Thorntonians after half a term. Anxious bout getting my coursework and certifactes. Anxious about my parents being there together. Worried about the whole of my year talking about my life, like im not there.
Want to met him. want to have fun tonite at the fair....enjoy the fireworks....and i havent done any homewrok.

ALL on my mind
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:44 am

I'm worried about two close friends of mine, who are trying to deal with something that has to be done even though they may not be completely ready...

I'm worried that if I can on acting like myself I'm gunna be tooooo bitchy and scare someone away...

I'm worried about my work and how much of it I need to do, and how much of it I've done...

I'm worried about finding a new job and how the hell I'm supposed to pay for driving lessons, cigarettes, food, bus fare and all that stuff without a job or any income coming in...

I'm worried something is going to happen soon that is either going to make or break The Charges, and baby, I don't think we're going anywhere Razz

Logmadr...
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:38 am

I am thinking at the moment that I really appreciate Tomi's care and concern for those around him (sorry, Tomi, if this shatters the street cred but I felt I had to say it!)
Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:56 pm

I'm thinking I can't wait till my brother visits, how much he means to be and how much i miss him.
I'm thinking how lucky I am to have people I love and who love me in all aspects of my life. Laughing
I'm thinking that tomi is bitchy like me and I love him for it and that anyone who doesn't appreciate his greatness can blow it out their ass!
Bugger, just had a bad phone call and i'm now thinking that two of my best friends may split up if I don't get my friend to put down her barriers and seek help (probably professional help) about her anger issues Crying or Very sad Confused Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:34 pm

Am I think Mel is a loyal friend to all she knows, and I know she would never let down someone she loves, especially when they are in need...
I also know that if someone was doing the wrong thing, Mel would make them listen to her point, if she felt it would help them Smile
Best way to do it Wink

Logmadr...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:54 pm

It is wonderful to see so many caring and loving people. It makes me feel less jaded and cynical about humankind, of whom I have had more interaction with over the years than I care for in some cases.

I'm thinking that 'worry' is the bane of many people's lives and I'm going to start a thread about what we do in the face of adversity.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:42 am

I am thinking that I need to get on with my assignments, but it is a lot easier to hide Sofa and hope that they go away!

I am also thinking about the future and wondering if everything will work out and be ok.

I am thinking when will I get rid of this cough ... it is getting REALLY annoying!!!

I am thinking how can an organisation that says they are helping animals give advice that will harm an animal?
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:04 pm

Assignments seem to be the root of most peoples problems!!

We are being overworked and underpaid!!

Well, not paid....but anyway!!

It's slave labour I tell you!! We should create a sit-in

With Marshmellows!! bounce Shocked Twisted Evil cheers
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:21 am

Yay, my laptop is working again! Yay! I'm thinking 'Post, post, post, post!' Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:53 am

I'm so hungry right now! I wonder if there are potato waffles left in the fridge?

Pizza tonight for certain. Yummmmm! Wink
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:20 am

I am thinking that now Ook! is able to post again, he will soon be catching me up (and overtaking me!) Please keep posting Ook!

I am also thinking that I love the new cabinets that we have in the shop and want to thank their previous owners for parting with them - THANK YOU BOTH - you know who you are!.
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:37 pm

I'm thinking I want some marshmellow...
Thanks tomi...lol!
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:50 pm

There aren't enough Munchies in a pack of Munchies. Sad
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:54 pm

awh poor you Razz
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:19 pm

I'm thinking I have one of those headaches that gets worse when you think hard....especially when you think about the headache. (Damn vicious circle...mutter...mutter)
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:11 am

Hope your headache's gone Aoife. Smile

I'm glad it's Sunday but I wish it was 24 days long rather than 24 hours. Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking right now?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: